Home Tobacco Talk
Options

What are you guys smoking right Now?

Comments

• Options
    Captain Bob's Blend in a MM Diplomat.
  • Options
    Excellent choice @Londy3. Juice force is one of my favorites. Had some Boswell’s Countryside in my Choquin Artois. 
  • Options
    @Balisong

I've got Peacock, for only 5.33 a month after tax it's a steal. The only problem is that most of the Indy races are on the main NBC network, so the race won't appear on Peacock for 24 hours after the race...but that's cool too, otherwise I would have to pay cable a but load of money to watch the races. Getting off cable and moving to a Firestick was the best thing I've done in a long time; it saves me roughly $1,100 a year (after tax money too). 
  • Options
    @vtgrad2003
    I had issues with Comcast a few years back, they have intro packages that last two years, your bill takes a big leap, you call and complain, they lower to almost the intro price, repeat every two years. We knocked it down to internet and streaming, same pricing policy. A lightning strike fried our electronics including cable modem, goodbye Comcast. Our internet is through T-Mobile, $50/month. We axed Sling at $30/month, added Paramount $6/month and Wondrium $10/month. We need Prime so the video is included, T-Mobile gave us Hulu basic and I got yearly deals on Discovery Plus and Curiosity. Right now we're still under the cost of most Internet only plans so $5/month for Peacock and $27/year for F1 won't break the bank and I'd rather watch races on demand especially Formula 1.
  • Options
    I forgot what topic I was in! This morning I'm having Pease Charring Cross in a Rob Roy along with Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee that I  roasted yesterday. I hit the roast perfectly, depth of flavor with a hint of sweetness and no bitter aftertaste! 
  • Options
    You guys don't smoke much, I'm on to GH Balkan Mixture in a Savinelli Sherwood 313.
  • Options
    Now smoking Dunhill Flake in a Nording Apple. Both the tobacco and pipe are just over ten years old.

• Options
    @utilityworker101
    Yeah, I like this stuff a lot too. It will be great poolside in the summer. 

@mfresa
    There is a new house for sale just down the street 😎
  • Options
    Just finished mowing the yard along with a bowl of Opening Night in a Sav Onda
  • Options
    I’m about to load up some Robert McConnell ripe honeydew. I maybe making a huge mistake but I’ll try anything twice. 😂
  • Options
    @jfreedy
    Really nice looking pipe man! 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    @KA9FFJ. That’s awesome!  An armchair pipe at its finest!  The look is priceless too 😂. 

I started out with the Ripe Honeydew in my Savinelli 673. Gotta admit, I can get into it. Onward to some Boswell Route 22 in my fluted Boswell. I’ll finish the night off with G.L.Pease Quiet nights in my Peterson 307. 
  • Options
    @jwesthurl
    Nice looking pipe...😁