Home General
Options

Shits & Giggles (Jokes)

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    I think children’s stories like the tar baby and little black sambo have been excised. How many younger folks know what a tar baby is?  And Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima....  quo vadis?
  • Options
    I remember my grandmother reading from a large tome  of stories as a child while at my grandfathers cottage in Wisconsin as a child, little black Sambo was a favorite and interestingly enough, it had nothing to do with the fact the main character was black which is what everyone these days believes.
    It's about an Indian (India) child and a tiger.
  • Options
    I think the misapprehension comes from the description of the title character as “Little Black Sambo.”
  • Options
    Sorry
    [ wrong folder ]
  • Options
    @motie2
    Now you tell me.  I’m dizzy and can’t see straight🤪
  • Options
    Interesting imaging technique, don't thing China or the cops will be adopters
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    edited May 2021
    Sydney, Australia

• Options
    Would have been even funnier is they were bean bag chairs and used Sack instead of Shack.
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Pretty good ethnic humor:

A seriously Orthodox family is unhappy that their rebellious and entitled 28-year-old son still isn’t married, so to move things along they bring in a shadchan, a Jewish matchmaker. As you’d expect, the shadchan asks the young man a number of questions about himself and the kind of partner he might want to meet, and the son responds as you also might expect: She should be attractive, well-educated, spirited, intelligent, with a good sense of humor, and so on.

Three weeks later the shadchan returns and meets with the boy and his family. He tells them about Rifka, who is beautiful, educated, comes from a wonderful family, is eager to have children, and meets all the other requirements that the young man and his parents have mentioned. The parents are already planning the wedding, but their son seems hesitant. “Is something wrong?” says the shadchan. “Well, I meant to ask you,” the son says. “This girl, is she good in bed?” The parents are shocked, but if the shadchan is fazed, he doesn’t show it. “Well,” he replies, “that’s a tough one. Some say yes, some say no.”

• Options
    KA9FFJKA9FFJ Master
    Now that's funny, I don't care who you are...😄
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    edited July 2021

Giant Radioactive Lizards eleoquently discuss Collectible Tobacco Pipes

Various Kaiju debate the merits of Dunhills, Italian briar,and more.     Prepare yourself......

http://lizardsandpipes.thecomicseries.com/
    http://lizardsandpipes.thecomicseries.com/comics/2/
    http://lizardsandpipes.thecomicseries.com/comics/5/
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Last summer, some folks, new to boating, were having a problem. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get their brand new 22 foot boat, going. It was very sluggish in almost every maneuver, no matter how much power they applied. After about an hour of trying to make it go, they putted into a nearby marina, thinking someone there may be able to tell them what was wrong. A thorough topside check revealed everything in perfect working condition. The engine ran fine, the out-drive went up and down, and the propeller was the correct size and pitch. So, one of the marina guys jumped in the water to check underneath. He came up choking on water, he was laughing so hard. Under the boat, still strapped securely in place, was the trailer!
  • Options
    The following is absolutely nothing against Yankees, and I have a ton of Yankee friends, but being a Southerner (yes, capital S), I heard a ton of Yankee jokes growing up, one that always stuck with me, especially living in NC...i.e., on the margin of the north and south and with a huge amount of snowbirds, is:

Yankees are like hemorrhoids, if they come down but go back up, they're okay; if they come down and stay down, they're a pain in the ass!

Again, no offense to my Yankee friends, but this one always cracks me up...especially when I tell it to my Yankee friends!  :D
  • Options
    @motie2
    At least they remembered to put the plug in the boat.
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Dan the Pipe Smoking Man vs SWMBO

• Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Two old men are talking. 

One says to the other, “I’m able to empty my bladder every morning at 7:30.” 

The other one says, “Congratulations. That’s good news.” 

The first one replies, “No, it isn’t. I don’t get out of bed until 8:00!”
  • Options
    @motie2
    Man, I love night fishing and bonfires.
  • Options
    Is there a backward bending 'getting older sucks' curve where getting old is a good thing then sucks after some point? And after what age does getting older suck? To me, it started sucking when my beer gut started showing...age 50 or so...before that, getting old was a good thing, now it sucks.  :D