Home General
Options

Shits & Giggles (Jokes)

Comments

• Options
    I don't watch this show..... but this blew my mind.
    The look on Simon Cowell's face is priceless.....

Dom Chambers: The Australian "Beer Chugging" Magician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtnHow0CwhE

• Options

First time I heard about paraprosdokians, I liked them. They are figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected and is frequently humorous. (Winston Churchill loved them). 

1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you ...but it's still on my list.

3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

5. We never really grow up -- we only learn how to act in public.

6. War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

7. Knowledge, is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

8. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

9. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

10. In filling out an application, where it says, "In case of an emergency, notify..." I answered "a doctor."

11. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

12. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

13. I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

14. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

15. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian, any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

16. You're never too old to learn something stupid.

17. I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    @motie2
    Those are great, especially 2, 5,14 & 15👍🏻
  • Options
    I apologize in advance, but this made me smile...... and brought back memories🤢

• Options
    Wasn't that book on the best seller list?...
  • Options
    Probably considered racist now.
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    edited March 2021
    @mapletop

Why racist? Because the wife and kids are green?
  • Options
    No, because if it depicts a white (Caucasian) family; and as everybody knows according to the MSM and the administration and others, White = Racist
  • Options
    I googled MSM and got Methylsulfonylmethane. I guess everybody doesn’t know🤔
  • Options
    Ah, now I get it. 🥴
  • Options
    i think a refund is in order?
  • Options
    “......... partially gets off?”
  • Options
    Introducing tobacco to civilization
    https://youtu.be/kO1nCuVQIeg
  • Options

1.   Dad, are we pyromaniacs? Yes, we arson. 

2.   What do you call a pig with laryngitis? Disgruntled. 

3.  Writing my name in cursive is my signature move. 

4.  Why do bees stay in their hives during winter? Swarm. 

5.   If you’re bad at haggling, you’ll end up paying the price. 

6.   Just so everyone’s clear, I’m going to put my glasses on. 

7.   A commander walks into a bar and orders everyone around. 

8.   I lost my job as a stage designer. I left without making a scene. 

9.   Never buy flowers from a monk. Only you can prevent florist friars. 

10.  How much did the pirate pay to get his ears pierced? A buccaneer. 

11.   I once worked at a cheap pizza shop to get by. I kneaded the dough. 

12.   My friends and I have named our band ‘Duvet’. It’s a cover band. 

13.   I lost my girlfriend’s audiobook, and now I’ll never hear the end of it. 

14.   Why is ‘dark’ spelled with a k and not c? Because you can’t see in the dark. 

15.   Why is it unwise to share your secrets with a clock? Well, time will tell. 

16.   When I told my contractor I didn’t want carpeted steps, they gave me a blank stare. 

17.   Bono  and The Edge walk into a Dublin bar and the bartender says, “Oh no, not U2 again.” 

18.   Prison is just one word to you, but for some people, it’s a whole sentence. 

19.   Scientists got together to study the effects of alcohol on a person’s walk, and the result was staggering. 

20.   I’m trying to organize a hide and seek tournament, but good players are really hard to find. 

21.   I got over my addiction to chocolate, marshmallows, and nuts. I won’t lie, it was a rocky road. 

22.   What do you say to comfort a friend who’s struggling with grammar? There, their, they’re. 

23.   I went to the toy store and asked the assistant where the Schwarznegger dolls are and he replied, “Aisle B, back.” 

24.   What did the surgeon say to the patient who insisted on closing up their own incision? Suture self. 

25.   I’ve started telling everyone about the benefits of eating dried grapes. It’s all about raisin awareness.

• Options
  • Options
    That last one is a Golden Oldie in my karass.......
  • Options
    KA9FFJKA9FFJ Master
    edited April 2021
    All were great...
    Tnx @opipeman for sharing...
  • Options

A rabbi joke: A rabbi and his wife were cleaning up the house. The rabbi came across a box he didn't recognize. His wife told him to leave it alone, it was personal. One day she was out and his curiosity got the best of him. He opened the box and inside he found three eggs and $2,000. When his wife came home, he admitted that he opened the box, and he asked her to explain the eggs to him. She told him that every time he had a bad sermon, she would put an egg in the box. He interrupted, "In 20 years in the synagogue, only three bad sermons? That's not bad.” His wife continued, “. . . and every time I got a dozen eggs, I would sell them for $1.”

Protestant joke: A Lutheran preacher in a small country parish notices that his church really could use a new coat of paint. There isn’t too much money in the coffers so he only has enough to buy one gallon of white paint. After he paints one half of the church, he has gone through about two-thirds of the paint so he pours some paint thinner in the bucket. He paints another half of the remaining church and hardly has any paint left so he pours in some more paint thinner until the church is completed. Of course, he is not satisfied because half of the church looks good and the rest doesn’t look so good. At this time he asks God for help and out comes a cry from the heavens, “Repaint, repaint and thin no more!”

Interdenominational joke: A pastor is eager to have his grandson listen to his sermon and he asks his grandson which service he would like to attend: the first or second. The boy says, “I’d like to go to the first service.” “That’s just fine,” says the grandfather. They get to the place of worship early and as they walk into the entry way the young boy sees a wooden plaque on the wall with a bunch of names and asks, “Grandpa, why are those names on the wall?” The grandfather replies, “Oh,” he says, “Those are the names of all the people who died in the service.” The boy asks, “Which one, the first or the second?”

Here is a God joke that explains everything you want to know about the Green Bay Packers: The Minnesota Vikings' coach Mike Zimmer has been called to heaven. When he gets to the pearly gates, he notices a huge mansion on the hill with all kinds of Green Bay Packers flags decorating it. The Vikings coach is thinking, “Wow, I’ll probably get a house just like that.” When St. Peter shows him to his home it’s just a small house with nothing really unique about it. Coach Zimmer asks, “How come the Packers' coach gets a house like that and I get this tiny house?” St. Peter says, “Oh, that’s not where the Packers' coach lives. That’s where God lives.” 

• Options
    I have a business card I got from someone years ago that has a few sentences on it, maybe four lines.  The sentences are kinda “wonky/confusing/strangely written? (It’s been awhile so I don’t recall exactly).  When asked to count the times the word “it” appears on the card most adults that have good reading skills miss several.  Children that are just learning to read generally get them all.  Adults basically read right over them, so they kind of “disappear” as they are not really required to understand the sentences.
  • Options
    Someone passed me a card that read, on one side: "The statement on the other side is true."
    On the reverse side was written, "The statement on the other side is false."
    It's a lot like a tar baby.