Home General

Shits & Giggles (Jokes)

Comments

• @vtgrad2003

Hilariious🤣 Absolutely hilarious😂

You have not been around long enough (or have not paid attention) but, while having great respect for Christians who try to walk in the footsteps of Jesus, I am as far from an evangelical Christian as one can be.
  • You know, I can understand why EC's do what they do, but I certainly prefer to stick with my old fashioned Roman Catholic heritage!
  • @vtgrad2003

Even further from my Roman Catholic colleagues…..

• A priest, a rabbi, and a preacher were on a boat ride when the rabbi told his companions that he was hungry.
    He jumped out of the boat and walked towards the land where he got some snacks.
    The priest and the preacher watched the rabbi as he savored his mouth-watering snack on the land.
    They turned their gaze away from him and relaxed in the cool air.
    But a while after, the priest also got thirsty, and like the rabbi, he stepped out of the boat.
    He walked across the water and made it to the land.
    He got a bottle of water and felt relieved afterward.
    Observing the whole scene, the preacher decided to have a snack and drink just like his colleagues.
    So he stepped out of the boat but was immediately submerged in the water.
    Having seen what happened to the preacher from afar, the rabbi smiled and told the priest:
    "Maybe we should've told him where the rocks were."
  • That’s actually humorous.
  • We have two Prius hybrids; a Prius and a Prius V. Solves the no electricity problem (you generate your own), but not the problem of long gas station lines.
  • BalisongBalisong Master
    edited September 2021
    @motie2

Nice pyramid, not a joke. Belongs posted  in the "The World We Live In" thread with a challenge to find the most ad hominem examples!
  • Sorry, I thought it was funny.  :)
  • BalisongBalisong Master
    edited September 2021
    Sorry @mfresa, your post came up while I was in the process of posting a comment about @motie2's logic pyramid, it didn't apply to your story. Your fingers are faster than mine!
  • @Balisong, no worries.  Technology has its drawbacks sometimes.
  • motie2motie2 Master
    edited September 2021

Nevermore………………..
  • Again, not really a joke or funny, but I didn't know where else to post it. 

This tree (about 1/2 mile from the house) adopted the "Bend, don't break" strategy for the hurricane. 
  • It looks like it’s a widow maker.
  • Have you ever thought about the word QUEUE?

• Riddle me this:

”Why do mice have small balls?”

(Answer is forthcoming.)
  • No need for large balls... few mice can dance?
  • @Danfriedman

Oy. Mazal tov. 

The exact answer is, “Because very few mice know how to dance.”
  • Why did the chicken cross the road?

To prove to the stupid possums that it could be done.