Home General
Options

Political & Social Debate

Comments

• Options
    @opipeman
    There is so much wrong with our horribly corrupt government. Public service employees should not become millionaires on our dime. Horrible people. 
  • Options
    💥Voting Season Notice💥
    Convention of States or civil war.

There are no options left.  There is zero voting integrity. Voting is theater to make the next tyrant elected look legitimate. The justice system is deeply corrupt, protecting the evildoers inside. 
  • Options
    @opipeman

I would add to Warren Buffet's thought with:

"Anytime there is a need to cut Social Security Benefits there would be an automatic 5% cut in the salary of congressmen and senators.
  • Options
    @PappyJoe;
    Excellent idea. Problem is, like term limits, they have to vote it in. Fat chance!
  • Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master
    @PappyJoe @opipeman
    Hence the problem with politicians 
  • Options
    I find the timing of an unprecedented leak of a Supreme Court ruling very interesting since it was also the day Dinesh De Sousa released his latest documentary 2000 Mules that shows how / proves the last US presidential election was indeed stolen.
    The sheeple are officially distracted:(  Crazy stuff. 
    IMHO the perpetrator of the leak should be publicly executed.
  • Options
    Don't you need to be able to define what a woman is before you can support their "right" to an abortion? Seems to me that you can't really support a "woman's right to choose" if you can't even define what a woman is, right?

• Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master
    Just shows you how incredibly stupid your fake government leaders are. 

Don't give them any power by listening to their ridiculousness and obeying insane thinking or laws. I refuse to participate in the nonsense and I will not acknowledge any of the fake laws created by insanity. 
  • Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master
    🖕jb 
    The biggest a-hole in America

(Sorry, not sorry)
  • Options
    Just an FYI :
    According to Rasmussen, which has always had the most accurate tracking polls in the country, Biden led Trump in job approval continuously (and that's the key word here) from May 3 to September 2, 2021 relative to the same period in Trump's presidency, however, Trump has continuously polled higher than Biden from December 17 to now. In other words, Biden's approval was above Trump's for a total of 122 continuous days, but since December 17, 2021, Trump has had approval ratings higher than Biden's for the last 143 continuous days--and guess what, it's still going!
    So who's more popular? LOL
    MAGA!

• Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master
    @vtgrad2003
    biden is still an asshole. 
  • Options
    That's funny I don't care who you are among conservatives, the weird thing is the leftist don't care about the safety of this country, and even if they did (being the whimps they are) they'd be useless.
  • Options
    @mapletop;
    Truth! Sad to say some so called conservatives are just as bad.
  • Options
    Biden is blaming those that don't have electric cars for the high price of fuel/

We are in trouble America!
  • Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master
    Nothing about "green energy" is even practical let alone green. One thing you can bank on is that green energy runs on career politicians. 
  • Options
    We could probably use the tractor as a road vehicle and not have to worry about potholes, since the electric cars won’t be generating tax money to fix the roads.

But I don’t know what the farmers will do with it as explained below.
    Great Tractor.

x_x_m_2821822831157998710_com_samsung_android_email_attachmentprovider_1_5878_RAW_1649893329040jpeg

Check this out, folks--- the lefties are now going after diesel powered farm equipment and want electric tractors and combines.
    A close friend farms over 10,000 acres of corn in the midwest. The property is spread out over 3 counties. His operation is a "partnership farm" with John Deere. They use the larger farm operations as demonstration projects for promotion and development of new equipment.
    He recently received a phone call from his John Deere representative, and they want the farm to go to electric tractors and combines in 2023. He currently has 5 diesel combines that cost $900,000 each that are traded every 3 years. Also, over 10 really BIG tractors. JD wants him to go all electric soon.
    He said: "Ok, I have some questions.
    ·     How do I charge these combines when they are 3 counties away from the shop in the middle of a cornfield, in the middle of nowhere?
    ·     How do I run them 24 hours a day for 10 or 12 days straight when the harvest is ready, and the weather is coming in?
    ·     How do I get a 50,000+ lb. combine that takes up the width of an entire road back to the shop 20 miles away when the battery goes dead?
    There was dead silence on the other end of the phone.
    When the corn is ready to harvest, it has to have the proper sugar and moisture content. If it is too wet, it has to be put in giant dryers that burn natural or propane gas, and lots of it. Harvest time is critical because if it degrades in sugar content or quality, it can drop the value of his crop by half a million dollars or more. It is analyzed at time of sale.
    It is standard procedure to run these machines 10 to 12 days straight, 24 hours a day at peak harvest time. When they need fuel, a tanker truck delivers it, and the machines keep going. John Deere's only answer is "we're working on it." They are being pushed by the government to force these electric machines on the American farmer. These people are out of control. They are messing with the production of food crops that feed people and livestock... all in the name of their "green dream." Look for the cost of your box of cornflakes to triple in the next 24 months....
    ” Farmer in the Dell”
    “ Farmer in the Hell”
  • Options
    When I was living out in West Texas, some of those farms were 15 to 20,000 acres and larger. I got to know a lot of these farmers doing some water conservation research out there. Hell, some of their center pivot sprinkler systems (i.e., those big round areas you see on the ground when flying in a plane) covered well over 100 acres for each system! Amazing shit. Anyway, there ain't a chance in hell any of those farmers/ranchers out there would buy any major farm equipment that is fully electric...the farms are just too big (like mentioned in your post). Furthermore, the gearing is so low with so much torque, it's going to use battery juice at a far greater rate than something that is geared more traditionally would. And think about the size of the battery compartment! Some things are just not feasible for electric power.

• Options
    Well lets take a look at the prospects of these electric dreams; At the moment the materials required for the creation of current and proposed batteries are in very short supply and the prospects for that to change much in the near future are virtually nil.
    But please don't take my word for it do your own research, oh, and don't use Google as your search engine or your results will be skewed.
  • Options
    My youngest son has always been a serious conspiracy theorist - and for the longest time it had me worrying about his mental state of health. Not that I thought he was nuts ... but his anxiety level was so high and everything seemed so bleak that it was taking him to a dark place ... with no future. His theories on the Government and what he kept referring to as 'The Deep State' made me think he was too immersed in Dystopian sci-fi flicks like the Mad Max Road Warrior series and maybe he needed a hiatus from all the negativity and put on a pair of rose colored glasses for a few weeks to clear his mind. .
    It wouldn't register in my mind that Our Government would intentionally sabotage our American way of life.
    What was the point?
    It didn't make logical sense that the Powers That Be would somehow turn on the citizens and act in ways that would harm us, restrict our rights, put other Countries interest before our own, and become so morally bankrupt that the notion of aborting a full term baby is an acceptable form of birth control, and teaching kinder-gardeners through third grade topics that five years ago might have put someone in prison for pedophilia. You expect a child molesting pervert to frequent a playground to groom young children into deviant acts ... but not the teachers in the classroom. Nor would you believe that these same teachers feel an obligation to console kids still young enough to believe in Santa Claus that they are mature enough to make a life altering decision to change their gender, making available puberty blockers at such an early stage of their normal childhood development.
    The shit my son once warned me about - back when I worried about his mental state of health - has become topics for discussion on mainstream media that you must agree with - or it's suggested there is something wrong with you.
    I'm utterly flabbergasted that we're expected to accept this as the New American Way Of Life.
    Those Muslim Countries that once referred to America as "The Great Satan" may have a point.        
  • Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master
    @ghostsofpompeii
    Sadly, your son is not wrong.
    However, we can refuse to accept and participate in all of this nonsense. That's the only way I could wake up and function in this Godforsaken world.

This is NOT the America I grew up in.