Home Tobacco Talk
Options

What is your latest Tobacco Discovery?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    @RockyMountainBriar It seems like he has a fair bit of stuff that is in stock but in reading I have seen where he releases a handful of blends spread out across the year and they get gone really quickly as @PappyJoe has suggested. I was on his site yesterday and he had probably 20 blends in stock of varying flavors and a good 6-10 that were out of stock.
  • Options
    It looks like he puts a lot of emphasis on the art.
  • Options
    Just saw this and thought I would post it for RMB and the rest of you as I know he likes blends with coffee flavoring

Warped: Saint Espresso 2oz Pipe Tobacco

Product Number: 003-851-0008

A delicious coffee-inspired delicacy, Warped's Saint Espresso is a seasonal, limited-edition blend of three distinct Cavendish variants, including Cornell & Diehl's proprietary Carolina Red Virginia Cavendish, unsweetened One Sucker Black Cavendish from Kentucky, and gently sweetened Dominican cigar-leaf Cavendish — each expertly steamed and toasted to evoke the velvety body and rich flavor of a fine espresso. Naturally sweet, this exquisite mixture takes an exclusively different approach to the classic Cavendish Aromatic profile, delivering a nuanced, tobacco-forward flavor with notes of dark chocolate, cream, and toasted walnuts on the palate.

Inspired by Kyle's long-standing passion for artisan coffee, Saint Espresso is a singular addition to the Warped portfolio — joining such celebrated blends as The Red Hunt, Until the End, King's Stride, Sarto, and Cloud Hopper, as well as fellow signature seasonal releases, The Haunting and Scarecrow. Saint Espresso enhances this lineup of elegant blends with its own unique flavor profile, once again showcasing the signature blending acumen that has become the hallmark of the Warped/Cornell & Diehl partnership.

Warped Cigars Saint Espresso Is At Smokingpipescom

Inspired by Warped Founder Kyle Gellis’ long-standing passion for artisan coffee and expertly blended in collaboration with Cornell & Diehl’s Head Blender Jeremy Reeves, Warped’s Saint Espresso is available now — exclusively at Smokingpipes.

A delicious coffee-inspired delicacy, Saint Espresso is a seasonal, limited-edition blend of three distinct Cavendish variants, including C&D’s proprietary Carolina Red Virginia Cavendish, unsweetened One Sucker Black Cavendish from Kentucky, and lightly sweetened Dominican cigar-leaf Cavendish — each carefully steamed and toasted to evoke the velvety body and rich flavor of a fine espresso. Naturally sweet, this exquisite mixture takes an exclusively different approach to the classic Cavendish aromatic profile, delivering a nuanced, tobacco-forward flavor with notes of dark chocolate, cream, and toasted walnuts on the palate.

Saint Espresso is available in extremely limited quantities, so don’t miss this exciting seasonal addition to the Warped line of pipe tobacco masterpieces — available today exclusively at Smokingpipes!

To Store

facebook-btn-wpngtwitter-btn-wpngyoutube-btn-wpnginstagram-btn-wpng

Smokingpipescom  Fresh Pipes Served Daily  SPTV

Hours of operation:
    Monday-Friday: 9am-7pm EST
    Saturday: 10am-5pm EST
    Sunday: 12pm-4pm EST

Laudisi Enterprises 550 Highway 9 East Longs, SC 29568 USA
    Info@smokingpipes.com

We reserve the right to verify delivery to cardholder via UPS. You must be 21 years or older to make any selections on this site — by doing so, you are confirming that you are of legal age to purchase tobacco products or smoking accessories. We will deny any order we believe has been placed by a minor.

WARNING: Smokingpipes.com does not sell tobacco or tobacco related products to anyone under the age of 21, nor do we sell cigarettes.

© 2023 Smokingpipes.com. All rights reserved.

Privacy | Returns | Unsubscribe

• Options
    edited May 2023
    @mapletop
    Yep, on my list…so many tobaccos, so little time….and money.  I’m interested in the new Captain Black “Platinum” as well.  I just ordered two tins of Sutliff Birds of a Feather “Paradoxical”, the final release of the series.
  • Options
    @PappyJoe
    That’s the same thing that is happening to me😬
  • Options
  • Options
    @mapletop

All I see is a bunch of lines.
  • Options
    Yeah, sorry about that it would not work