Home General
Options

New to the forum? Introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    @RockyMountainBriar thank you for the warm welcome! I've always felt like if I'm not being given a hard time then I'm probably not in the right place. A little bit of smart assery is always fun
  • Options
    Dude! Welcome! I lived in Augusta for a while and used to travel to the Atlanta/Peachtree area frequently to some Piccadilly Cafeteria units I managed. Not sure if you'll learn anything in here or not :D but the guys in here are all pretty experienced smokers so you're in good hands.
  • Options
    Welcome to the gang @jacobramsey74 hope we all can answer any questions you have. The guys here are a great resource.
  • Options
    Everyday smoking a pipe is like a new experience.
  • Options
    SgtDannerSgtDanner Enthusiast
    For those new to the forums there is a virtual pipe club open zoom meeting here on this pipe life every Friday night at 7:30 p.m. (central time).  Come often or when you can see link below!!!

To join us, click on
    If necessary…..
    Meeting ID: 566 994 040
    Password: 8675309

[Beards are not required, but encouraged.)

• Options
    How's it going guys? Hope all is going well for everyone today. Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I'm looking forward to checking out the discussions amongst the group. Anyone else in here enjoy MM Cobs?
  • Options
    Hello @craftsman0315 and welcome aboard, and yes, many of us do enjoy cobs...I have 6 myself in fact.
    By the way, you should always buy DeWALT
    Get it? Get it? 

Rolling On The Floor Laughing GIF - Rolling On The Floor

• Options
    Welcome craftsmen0315.  There are plenty of MM lovers about.  I’m not sure you can be a “piper” and not have at least one.  I think it may even be a requirement to be in the Brotherhood of the Briar🤔🙂
    Not really.

Don’t mind @vtgrad2003, he’s just that way😂😂😂

I say Craftsman, he says DeWalt.  I say Chevy, he says Ford🤢…sorry…got a little vomit in my mouth I had to fight back on that one.  I say Peterson, he says Savinelli.  See where this is going😂😂😂
  • Options
    @craftsman0315;
    Glad you have joined us. Jump in and enjoy. Good folks here!
  • Options
    Gpolly1Gpolly1 Apprentice
    Love my MM Shire Cobbit! I like fact that it's a Churchwarden for when I'm mowing the yard.

Corn-Cob-Pipe-03
  • Options
    @TakeMeToTheShire;
    Welcome. You'll find some liked minded folks here as well as people with a variety of interests and opinions. The common thread is that they all love pipes and Tabac and are all quality folks. Jump in and enjoy!
  • Options
    @TakeMeToTheShire glad to have you in the gang. 
  • Options
    Many thanks for the warm welcome.  
  • Options
    Welcome all new members! Don't be shy just jump right in on all the discussions and have fun 😊
  • Options
    @toddstevens4 welcome aboard. We can come on a bit strong, don't be feint of heart. Jump right in and take advantage of the help offered here. Welcome.
  • Options
    Hello to all the new members at This Pipe Life, Past and Present, God Bless!!! and take care.
  • Options
    @toddstevens4
    Welcome aboard! Frankly, I didn't know there was a toddstevens1, 2, and 3...    :D
  • Options
    @toddstevens4
    Welcome to our sometime safe space for pipe smokers. 
    Seriously, for the most part we are fairly drama free but are also free of inhibition about posting our opinions. The majority of us seems to be old, set in our ways curmudgeons that have no filters.

Hang around long enough and you will be like us.

As for pipe smoking, ask any question you may have and we will provide answers. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    What @PappyJoe said 🙂
    I’m definitely set in my ways, opinionated, no filter, and not afraid to let people know.
    We all try to be civil though, opinions are like *$$#o!%$, everybody has one.
    Just remember, GM is better than Ford, and Peterson’s are ok, they’re not Savinelli’s, but they have their attributes🙂. If you dish it out, you need to be able to take it…it’s all in fun, don’t get too serious.
  • Options
    Welcome to all newcomers!
    Glad you found us. This forum of people is mostly safe. 

Again, welcome 😎