Home General
Options

Our furry friends....

Comments

• Options
    @ocpunk714, I covet that Bassett hound and am not ashamed to admit it. I’ve been looking for one off and on for awhile but even the rescues are $$$. I’m hoping the canine gods will smile on me one day
  • Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master
    @Kmhartle, I know the feeling. Even though Vinny is a beagle, he is 50+lbs of muscle and thinks he's a baby. 

• Options
    These are all great.
  • Options
    My main man Major. 100lb. Pit, lab, boxer mix, commandeering my smoking chair. 
  • Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master
    Awe, all these beasts are so cute.
  • Options
    All of these pets are so photogenic.  Such personality in front of a camera.  Love it.
  • Options
    Bunch of great looking Furry Friends.
  • Options
    This is my buddy Blake. My daughter got him as a rescue dog 2 years ago, but he sorta bonded with me. He is the only one of our three dogs who wants to stay in the backyard in the heat with me while I enjoy a bowl. I "formalized" this picture of him because this is how he carries himself and, I'm pretty sure, is how he thinks of himself!

• Options
    My lovely wife needed a cat. We got a new cat. We have a coonhound. Dear sweet Jesus, the noise.
  • Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master

Oh, the North Carolina heat....
  • Options
    It's great seeing all these friends.
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Rescue cat from St. Hubert's animal shelter. Spent four years in a hoarding situation and one year in a cage at St. Hubert's. Has irritable bowel syndrome; takes prednisone every day; has to have special food; has only half a tail. Very sociable, but on her own terms: cannot be touched or petted; will instantly attack any hand that gets near her..... Awwwwwww.....no fuzz therapy......

• Options
    Gordon
    Cats are like that.....but do not ever doubt their love if they cuddle as in that photo. Cats are some of the most intuitive animals, thus their reputation for being magical, illusive, and "spiritual". I love ALL animals, but I especially love cats, and to prove that my nwife and I have always had the little buggers. Just over two years ago we lost our little 17 year old pal. Two days later we went to a rescue venue and adopted a mother cat and her 3 kittens.....probably the best (and most expensive) thing we have done in many years. I will tell you, I would not trade a single one for all the money in the world.

Did you know the frequency (harmonics) of their "purr" has been linked to positive health? So, keep that kitty wrapped around your neck.

Still praying for you.......
  • Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master
    Then there are dogs, specifically beagles. Let's give Mom a pedicure before bedtime.

.... out.

• Options
    Catfishing. It’s a Mexican standoff. 
  • Options
    The only fuzzy friend I have is my wife, does that count?
  • Options
    Kenai my malamute, sadly she made her way to Dog Heaven a few years ago, she was 15.
  • Options
    Scrat, my buddy.  He is 13 and guards my house.
  • Options
    @Michael308

God Bless You for being a caring human being. She is beautiful, and what a horrible life before you intervened. I have no idea how anybody could possibly be so sub human as to hurt a poor animal. I will probably be arrested one day for assault because when I see this kind of crap (but fortunately not as bad as this poor girl) I have to react, or I will be shot on the spot.

We lost our 16 year old pussy cat just over 2 years ago. He was our best friend, never went outside. Two days later we went to a rescue site and adopted a Momma cat and her three kittens who were born under a porch in the winter time. A hefty adventure with vet bills, food, litter, etc. but we love them dearly. All of our cats have been house cats and become a very important part of the family. It has been years since I have had a dog. My daughter has four dogs two of whom are Great Danes, and the damned biggest Danes you will ever see, in addition to four boys aged 5 to 11 (including a set of twins).

I love all animals of every size, shape, and color. I would help an animal as quickly as I would help a person in trouble.....maybe even quicker.

GREAT job my friend. You have earned a spot in heaven with that caper.

My daughter, son in law, and two nephews are LEO's, I have no idea how you guys do your jobs without shooting someone. In the military we did not have to be so worried about using force at that time.

Stay safe and Merry Christmas......
  • Options
    @pwkarch It never ceases to amaze me what humans are capable of doing to one another or to animals. A lot of things
    I'll never be able to un see. I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to animals though. Abuse against them will cause me to see red. 

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.