Home General
Options

Online sales and deals

Comments

• Options
    Esrerval's does ship or has shipped tobacco to the US as recently as January as one of my fellow CPCC brothers turned me on to them (and some tobacco) in February.
    He did note that it took 3 months to receive his order but did not cite the reason.
  • Options
    @RockyMountainBriar
    I checked with two guys who order from them and neither have had a problem with getting their shipments. They both said they order over $200 worth at a time. One of them just placed an order for over $300.

I'm going to make an order in a week or two and will let you know how it goes.
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Where do folks get so much disposable income?     Just askin'........
  • Options
    @motie2
    Unlike most of us, they are independently wealthy I guess. LOL
    One of the guys lives in Alaska and I think he retired from the oil fields up there, so he probably has a pretty good retirement.

I'm just waiting for my stimulus check and then I'm going to spend some of the money on tobacco.
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master

https://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/Cobblestone/

Cobblestone Pipe Tobacco

Five new, enticing aromatic offerings from Cobblestone have been added to our site, utilizing spirits as flavorful toppings that provide a pleasant taste and room note. Each tinned mixture is presented in ribbon-cut form and presents flavors of Amaretto, Kahlua, Sangria, Spiced Rum, and Whiskey that add depth and complexity to the base tobaccos.

• Options
    Those are new. Not even listed on Tobacco Reviews

• Options
    Looks like there is a Spiced Rum in there for you @motie2 🙂
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    edited June 2020
    @RockyMountainBriar

Barbados Plantation remains a favorite, but I’m leaning towards blends seasoned with Latakia. My current favorite smoke is what I’m calling Sweet Galenas: Lane Crown Achievement mixed 50/50 with Sutliff Panna Cotta.

(SG is a LOTR reference)

Addendum: Back in the day (1964-the ‘80’s) I favored Balkan Sobranie and Cope’s Escudo, after wandering through many, many blends. Whilst in seminary, everyone smoked pipes, so there was lots of tobacco to try.....

This time around, beginning in 2016, I tried Latakia and Perique blends.... and hated them. So I wound up with aromatics, and especially Sutliff blends.

But I’m coming around.🖖
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    On July 4th, we celebrate the independence of the United States, as we come upon the 250th anniversary of our country in 2026, we look at our rich history. One company that’s been around for more than half our history is the Missouri Meerschaum Company. P&C has the perfect way to enjoy the holiday with Missouri Meerschaum Independence Day, a gentle aromatic blend with a touch of Cyprian Latakia to add smokiness, depth, and body. Many mixtures of this sort were popular in the past and are finding new fans today. It’s a pleasant change of pace for both aromatic and English fans alike. So you can have Independence Day to light up during your 4th of July festivities, we’re dropping the price $1.50 to only $7.99 a tin! Grab a few tins to enjoy during your favorite fireworks display on this momentous occasion.
    Shop Now
    This offer will expire on June 14th, 2020 @ 11:59 PM EST 
  • Options
    I’ve had no delays at all with Bosewell or Tobaccopipes.
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master

Cup O' Joes

Quality Pipes & Tobaccos

Pick up any Bog Oak Becker Pipe (3 models) at 25% off,

Get a pound of tobacco on us. 

• Options
    motie2motie2 Master

Cup O' Joes

Quality Pipes & Tobaccos

A small drop of hard-to-get classics like Rattray's Marlin Flake and Old Gowrie has just hit our shelves! Be sure to pick some up before it's gone!

Additionally, pick up some Wessex Campaign Dark Flake or McConnell Red Virginia, available in limited supply as well!
    Shop Rattray's Tobacco
    Shop McConnell Tobacco
    Shop Wessex Tobacco

• Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Erik Stokkebye represents the fourth generation of his family to be involved in the premium tobacco business, so when he decided to create a line of pipes, tobaccos, and accessories, the name suggested itself – 4th Generation. The pipes are contemporary in design and made in Denmark, and the superb tobaccos are Danish as well. To round out the lineup, Erik has added a line of high-quality tobacco and combo pouches, and bags. Over the last handful of years, 4th Generation products have become very popular among the P&C Faithful, so we asked Erik if we could do something special for this Father's Day. Our everyday low prices are as low as we can go under normal circumstances, but in partnering with Erik we are able to offer unbelievable sale prices for the next few days! So if you’ve been thinking about a pipe, pouch, or bag, or if you want to stock up on these fine blends, here’s the perfect opportunity, but it’s for a limited time only! 
    Shop Now
    This offer will expire on June 19th, 2020 @ 11:59 PM EST 
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Father's Day is just around the corner and dear old dad isn't always the easiest guy to shop for. BriarWorks Gift Boxes are a great gift for a pipe smoking dad. These gift boxes include a jar of BriarWorks pipe tobacco of your choice, a Vertigo pipe lighter, matches, pipe cleaners, and a pipe tool packaged in a handsome, engraved wood box. When paired with a new pipe these boxes make for a great starter kit and work equally well for experienced smokers looking to stock up on accessories and try a new blend. Gift boxes are available with all seven of the BriarWorks pipe tobacco blends. 

• Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    edited June 2020
    “Tobacco free nicotine pouches?”  :p (WTF?)
    www.zyn.com
  • Options
    @motie2    Think I'll stick to my pipe.

ZYN - All white, tobacco-free nicotine pouches

Looking for tobacco-free nicotine products like ZYN pouches for sale? If you are interested in tobacco-free pouches, ZYN is one of the most popular brands available. ZYN tobacco-free pouches are made with tobacco-derived nicotine salt, along with other food-grade ingredients, for a fresh nicotine experience. ZYN's nicotine pouch is discreet and produces no smoke nor any lingering smell. ZYN nicotine pouches are also completely spit-free! Every flavor comes in two levels of satisfaction: ZYN 3 mg for fresh nicotine satisfaction and ZYN 6 mg for even more nicotine enjoyment. From minty and fresh to sweet and intense, ZYN’s tobacco-free nicotine pouches come in a wide variety of flavors including cinnamon, coffee, citrus, mint, peppermint, spearmint, wintergreen and unflavored. If you want to buy ZYN pouches online, consider purchasing ZYN pouches in bulk. Our convenient website makes it simple to order - and helps ensure that you have a steady supply.

• Options
    motie2motie2 Master
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    White Burley has a nutty flavor with a hint of cocoa. So when Russ Ouellette wanted to make a chocolate aromatic that wasn’t over-the-top, it made sense to start with Burley. Then a smooth black Cavendish infused with a rich, but not too sweet, chocolate flavor was added to it. The result – Russ’ Fudge Cake – is an easy-smoking, cool blend with enough of a cocoa note to satisfy, deliver a great room note, but not overwhelm. Usually, you can pay as little as $2.62 an ounce, but to get that price you have to buy a pound or more. For the next week, you can enjoy Russ’ Fudge Cake for only $2.49 an ounce no matter what quantity you order. So, if you want to try a chocolate blend that isn’t cloyingly sweet, here’s a chance to do it at a great price!
    Shop Now
    This offer will expire on June 21st, 2020 @ 11:59 PM EST
    This offer cannot be combined with other offers.
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Hearth  Home Marquee - Buy Two Tins Get a Free Lighter - 1995 Value
    Shop Now
    Hearth & Home started well over 15 years ago, when blender Russ Ouellette gained access to some hard-to-get tobaccos, including fragrant Orientals, he began creating a new line that we called the Hearth & Home Marquee Series. The series includes some of our most popular tobaccos, including BlackHouse, WhiteKnight, Viprati, Fusilier’s Ration, and more! Russ was able to cut loose and blend in was he never imagined while creating this unique line. This week, we’re giving you an added incentive to pick up some of your favorites from the Marquee line. Buy any two tins from the series, and we’ll include a Hearth & Home Pipe lighter (a $19.95 value) at no extra charge. This side-firing, soft-flame butane lighter features a champagne gold and matte black finish with the H&H logo. With a removable tamper/pick, oversized flame adjustment wheel, and no flint required, this is the accessory you are missing! Stock up and get yourself a handy lighter, free!
    This offer will expire on June 22nd, 2020 @ 11:59 PM EST 
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    www.pipesandcigars.com 

Whenever we have any kind of special on Borkum Riff pipe tobaccos, we know it’s going to be a big hit. Although pipe smokers everywhere enjoy the whole range of blends, the first two blends are still far and away the most popular – Original and Bourbon Whiskey, and they happen to be the only ones available in convenient 7oz. cans. So for those of you who enjoy one of these two blends almost exclusively, you’re going to want to pay attention to this offer. Until 6/24 at 11:59pm EST, the more cans of Borkum Riff tobaccos you buy, the more you’ll save, and you’ll pay as little as $27.50 a can for these wildly popular blends. Act now because the clock is ticking!
    Shop Now
    This offer will expire on June 24, 2020 @ 11:59 PM EST 
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master

Alternatives to the classic Corona Old Boy????

New Kiribi Lighters

Kiribi lighters combine smart, retro styling with modern improvements in engineering, and the Japanese company has released two new finishes for their Kenshi and Kabuto lines. The Kenshi Mizo Silver is a lightweight, slim, and compact design that's perfect for pocket carry and features a sleek, striated texture along the body. The Kabuto Tsuchime highlights an intricate "hammered" finish that pays homage to its namesake: a traditional artisanal technique used in Japan years ago.

Shop Now at www.smokingpipes.com
  • Options
    10% off site wide through 6/22
    www.tobaccopipes.com
    Code-DAD2020

• Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Over the last twenty-plus years, CAO has built a reputation for outstanding cigars, but were you aware that the brand got started in the pipe business? For many years, CAO imported top-quality meerschaum pipes into the US. Back then, just about every pipe smoker was familiar with the brand. As they developed their cigars during the nineties, they eventually created the Flavours by CAOflavor-infused cigars. Taking a card from their past and based on the popularity of the Flavours line, they decided to bring a line of aromatic pipe tobaccos to market, based upon four of their most popular infused cigars. Moontrance is a blend that’s made with distinctive vanilla and fruit notes. Eileen’s Dream combines Irish Cream with white chocolate truffle. Cherrybomb is made with sweet stone-fruit flavor, and Bella Vanilla uses warm Madagascar vanilla to create a smooth taste. If you’re looking to try some wonderful aros, we have a great way to do it. With the CAO Pipe Tobacco Sampler, you get one of each of these fantastic tobaccos for only $32.99. That’s more than 30% off MSRP. Set yourself up for some great summer smokes with this sampler and save some money too. 
    Shop Now
    This offer will expire on June 26th, 2020 @ 11:59 PM ET 
  • Options
    BobbyGBobbyG Master
    Morgan Pipes is having a Fathers Day sale. If you buy a Arbutus or Blackjack pipe you will get a free random Bones pipe. Sale ends on the 22nd. 
  • Options
    @motie2
    I don't know who wrote that about CAO but they need to do some research. CAO did not import top quality meerschaum pipes. The company bought meerschaum pipes and then reworked them into high quality pipes. 

"After receiving his master's degree in 1962, Ozgener worked for two years as an assistant to Columbia engineering professor Theodore Baumeister, who was a cigar and pipe smoker, co-writing a mechanical engineering handbook. Graduating from Columbia in 1964 with a professional engineering degree, Ozgener was recruited by DuPont to work in the firm's Kinston, North Carolina, plant. It was during his stint in the textile division at the age of 27 that he came across some imperfect Turkish meerschaum pipes. In his spare time, he decided to use his engineering abilities to improve the pipes.

As Cano and the tobacconists were not happy with the quality of Turkish meerschaum, he decided to take the meerschaums and change the stems, make modifications and work with the carvers to improve them," One day a tobacconist from Wilmington, Delaware, asked him where had he found the meerschaum, that he had never seen such quality. Cano told him that he had modified them. The tobacconist then ordered a dozen or two. That was just the beginning.

Ozgener kept his engineering job as he built his company. He worked constantly; his vacations from DuPont were spent attending tobacco conventions, which left little time to relax with his wife and two young children. Finally, in 1977, he left his engineering position to devote more attention to his growing business and to spend more time with his family."

By the way, Ismet Bekler was the first of the carvers working for CAO to sign the pipes he made. The Bekler meerschaums are highly collectible and expensive when you can find them. I have two CAO Meerschaums but they aren't signed. 

• Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    The CAO business is advertising copy, straight from the retailer’s email.

Thanks for the additional information. Duly noted and appreciated!

Y’all might be interested in the CAO-Bekler meerschaum collection.
    http://www.therightpipe.com/meerschaum-pipes/cao-bekler-collection-c381.html
  • Options
    @motie2
    Thanks for the link. I'm unfamiliar with that shop. The Bekler's look interesting but nothing that grabs my attention enough to buy one.
  • Options
    @PappyJoe
    It kinda sounds to me like the sub-standard pipes were imported and reworked until Ozgener “trained/guided/gave direction to” a few special carvers until they were importing fine meerschaum pipes.  At least that is how I read it.