Home General
Options

Any church going folks?

1235»

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Yeah, we've been wandering from the path.....
  • Options
    @PappyJoe
    Jarhead rings a bell... 😬
  • Options
    ocpunk714ocpunk714 Master
    edited January 2019
    Been seeing more positive change in my seasons. God is always working even as I remain on a solitary path for now. I realize where I was from the time I started this post is different, but everything happens for a reason. When the time is right, I know I will have a new home to thrive in, if it is God’s will for me. 
  • Options

The story is told of an old man sitting in his room praying, when he felt a pain in his chest and saw his whole life passing before him. 

In the background, there was desert stretching to the horizon's edge. At every milestone of his life -- his birth, his childhood, his wedding, the birth of his children.

However, at the tragic points of his life, sickness, the death of his parents, the drowning of his eldest son, the death of his wife, only one set of prints was visible. 

Shading his eyes to look for signs of God's presence at these tragedies, he saw nothing, only one set of prints. 

Calling out to the Almighty he said, "Master of the Universe, where were you when I needed you most?" 

And the voice of the Lord rolled out of the desert, "Don't you remember? I was comforting you -- enfolding you -- carrying you -- so that you could bear those moments. The one set of footprints are Mine.