Home Tobacco Talk
Options

What are you guys smoking right Now?

Comments

• Options
    Autumn Evening in Casilillero 125. Also had to show my brand new Zippo lighter from wan alight.com depicting a poster replica of Iwo Jima flag raising for the purpose of selling was bonds. This lighter is brand new and it cost 16.00 and free shipping, huge selection of Zippo lighters and great prices.
  • Options
    Autumn Evening in Casilillero 125. Also had to show my brand new Zippo lighter from wan alight.com depicting a poster replica of Iwo Jima flag raising for the purpose of selling was bonds. This lighter is brand new and it cost 16.00 and free shipping, huge selection of Zippo lighters and great prices.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Somebody's POST button got stuck :D
  • Options
    THAT IS A LOT OF SMOKING FOR ONE AFTERNOON.......
  • Options
    Just a little FM in my bamboo pot.
  • Options
    G.L. Pease Gaslight in my Dagner Bent Pot. This is a super Lat bomb. I love it.
  • Options
    LBF in a Rossi Lucca billiard.
  • Options
    @buflosab Does the above mean you actually have THREE lighters, etc. ?... :)
  • Options
    Frog Morton in a Peterson 505.
  • Options
    FM Cellar in my Sav poker. Man, FMC is good stuff!
  • Options
    Since it seemed that @buflosab enjoyed it so much, I had some autumn evening tonight as well in my cob.
  • Options
    Everyone, I'm so sorry for all this nonsense, I can't say I even know what happened. Trying to get rid of all these pictures.
  • Options
    Thank you for showing your sense of humor everyone, I'm actually pissed about it, thought I was getting rid of all that stuff but it keeps showing back up, again I apologize.
  • Options
    I enjoyed a bowl of Peterson's Old Dublin in my Carey Natural English Gentleman on my way home from work this morning. 

• Options
    The morning begins with Cornell & Diehl's Mississippi Mud, which is quite lovely with a cup of coffee.