Home Tobacco Talk
Options

What are you guys smoking right Now?

Comments

• Options
    Autumn Evening in Casilillero 125. Also had to show my brand new Zippo lighter from wan alight.com depicting a poster replica of Iwo Jima flag raising for the purpose of selling was bonds. This lighter is brand new and it cost 16.00 and free shipping, huge selection of Zippo lighters and great prices.
  • Options
    Autumn Evening in Casilillero 125. Also had to show my brand new Zippo lighter from wan alight.com depicting a poster replica of Iwo Jima flag raising for the purpose of selling was bonds. This lighter is brand new and it cost 16.00 and free shipping, huge selection of Zippo lighters and great prices.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options