Home Tobacco Talk
Options

What are you guys smoking right Now?

1685686687688689691»

Comments

• Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Blue Danube in a large EA Carey billiard. A better burley based aro than my old favorate, Barbados Plantation.
  • Options
    KA9FFJKA9FFJ Master
    On my back screened-in deck this AM doing some Creme Brulee in a hand made HS Studio bent...

• Options
    I decided to “smoke up” some W.O.Larsen “1864 Old Fashioned”😉.  I have added some C&D “Dark Fired Kentucky”😬.  I mixed 2 grams of the 1864 with 1 gram of the DFK.  I have it loaded and I am puffing away on my 2022 XMas Pete 03.  Methinks I must have smoked some “Devil’s Holiday” in this here pipe, there is a ghost of Christmas tobacco past lurking in the bowl.  It’s not a bad thing for me though, and….I might have added too much DFK🤔. I have a little pour of Montana Whiskey Co. Bourbon over ice to pair.
  • Options
    edited July 4
    Definitely too much DFK.  It overpowered the 1864 handily, I could barely discern any of the aromatic qualities of the 1864.  Oh well, there is always a next time.  By the way, the 1864 is not one of my favorite aromatics.  I thought a little smokiness might work better for me.  It still might, with quite a bit less of the DFK.
  • Options
    KA9FFJKA9FFJ Master
    edited July 4
    Raining here since about 3 AM.
    Decided to do some Ashton Rainy Day in my modified and restemmed Spano...
    Happy 4th everyone!

• Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Cult Blood Red Moon, unapologetically….
    A delicious aromatic smoke.

• Options
    opipemanopipeman Master
    Burned some "Granger" in me Savinelli Cricket. Raining here in central Iowa, but me smoking shed keeps out the wet. "Granger" is a pretty good smoke for and old OTC blend. It could easily become a go to.

• Options
    KA9FFJKA9FFJ Master
    Second pipe today. Some Frankenblend in a Frankenpipe...