Home Tobacco Talk
Options

Dunhill Panic

2»

Comments

• Options
    PhilipPhilip Enthusiast
    Mr. Ghost, I've never seen anyone with such a love for sweets. When you were just a child ghost you must have been out of your mind at Halloween. If Dunhill produced a blend called Early Morning Twinkie I think you would be able to keep them in business single-handed.
  • Options
    PhilipPhilip Enthusiast
    Royal Yoo-hoo
    My Cake Mixture 965
    De Luxe Navy Swiss Rolls
    Sugar Frosted Virginia Flakes.
  • Options
    @xDutchx I don't think so, but they may start sprinkling the Snowballs with aromatic tobacco rather than coconut to draw in the pipe enthusiasts. I guess long story short is we'll find something to replace their blends with - and should they think it's a smart ploy to announce the discontinuation of our beloved blends, create a buying frenzy, then after what-ever major re-tooling is required to upgrade their packaging announce a major comeback tour - well ... some once loyal pipe smokers might have discovered an adequate substitute. Either that or quite smoking altogether and started eating coconut macaroons instead.  
  • Options
    @Phillip I do enjoy my sweets but my downfall are the salty snacks, which is why I have a problem with my blood pressure. But I do like my aromatic pipe tobacco sweet, and I think that Dunhill Early Morning Twinkie would be a blend that would have me in a blind panic should Dunhill stop producing it. I just put the finishing touches on a blend I've been working on and I think I've finally mastered it. Root Beer Float. Goopy as all get out to the touch, but smelled great in the pouch as well as the room note, burned down to a nice white ash, didn't leave a goopy mess in the bowl (a bit of a surprise considering how moist it was) and it actually tasted like root beer or sassafras all the way to the bottom of the bowl. I'll probably post more about it on the tobacco mixing discussion.