Home Pipes & Tools
Options

"TSUGE" Pipes

Hello "Pipe and Tobacco Aficionados", I hope all is well and that your spring season has starting off with out any allergy issues :-). Wanted to know if anyone out there has any knowledge of the "Tsuge" pipes. If so, which pipe(s) do you own, like and/or recommend. Thanks and remember, smoke what you like and like what you smoke. Remember, to take some time to contemplate.  :-)  

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2023
    I have a few and like them all, very well made, high quality pipes.  I doubt you could go wrong with any Tsuge that strikes your fancy.  I have a Billiard with Bamboo shank, a Sitting Cherrywood Special Edition, a “Topper” stack, and three smooth  “Spiders”, the Churchill, Robusto, and Bellicoso, which have since been renamed the Tumbler, Rock, and Cocktail…probably because of some type of infringement on Drew Estates names for each.  These three pipe shapes/designs were first produced for a Drew Estates special run.  The Spiders/Drew Estates pipes are all reverse calabash designs.
  • Options
    Hello RMB, hope all is well and thanks for the response. 
  • Options
    RMB, I think I found one, the "TSUGE TASTING 23", a pot shape, nice weight and color.  :-). Hope you're having a great day.