Home General
Options

Memorial Day

Hello Pipe and Tobacco Aficionados, I hope all is well with each and everyone and that your day is a great day, I personally feel that everyday is a good day if you're vertical, as we use to say. I would like to thank each and every one of you who served this country and for those who supported the warriors as they served in battle. I send special salutes out to all of our battle buddies who are no longer with us and I ask that you pour a little out for them, (you know what I mean). Please salute those who went and paved a way for others to follow, those who went before us, those who went with us and for those who will follow. My dad once said to me when he found out that joined the service, he stated, most men can join the military but every man can't fight a war and during war while (on the battle field), men will change right before your eyes. I once again thank you and please remember our fallen "Warriors" on this Memorial Day. Remember also to, smoke what you like and like what you smoke and take time to contemplate. I SALUTE. 

Comments