Home The Lounge
Options

Genres and Blends

Hello Pipe and Tobacco Aficionados, hope all is well with each and everyone of you. Once again I decided to drop by to see who was in the lounge today and to enjoy the view as well as to see who was listening to what in the music world, if you care to share :-). As the spring weather starts to make its mark with plenty of beautiful colors from the flowers and plants, as well as the colorful insects that are also finding their way around our lawns and gardens, it is a pretty nice time of season. This may be another nice time for many of us to make that pipe and blend selection(s) to join us as we head outdoors for a moment of relaxation. I would like to share that I currently have several blends that consist of the same ingredients however they are manufactured by different tobacconist/companies. So I wondered, how many ways can one make a chocolate cake in order for it to be different and taste better than the others. :-). Well I may have answered my own question (not sure). I remember one time I was visiting my in-laws and I was in the kitchen with my mother in law as she was preparing one of her very tasty well known cultural dishes, (that she is known to make very well). I watched as she added each ingredient and asked her, ("This is a well known dish, what makes your dish special") ? She looked me in the eyes and said, "It's how I cook this special dish". The ingredients may be the same but the way in which it is cooked makes a big difference. Do you find this to be true when you are smoking some of your tobacco blends, even though the ingredients may be the same can and do you really taste the difference, please share your thoughts and opinions. Remember, smoke what you like and like what you smoke and enjoy your time to contemplate. :-)

Comments

• Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master
    I am enjoying some great acoustic music, grilling, and having a lovely vodka, soda with fresh lemons while smoking some 2 friends bed and breakfast in my refurbished Medico. Cheers!

• Options
    KABUL07KABUL07 Master
    Londy3, love the look and thanks for the feedback. If you don’t mind I would like to share some comforts with you. There is an artist by the name of Keb’ Mo’ and he has a song titled, “Victims of comfort”. Really nice easy going tune if you have not already heard it. In addition, Trader Joe’s has a sparkling limeade, this along with some lime vodka over crushed ice and your favorite pipe and blend may also go very well with that very nice atmosphere you Have. :-) Just sharing some additional comforts, thanks and please enjoy.