Home The Lounge
Options

Fresh Smoke Rings for 2022

Hello Pipe and Tobacco Aficionados, I hope that your 2022 pipe and tobacco moments have started out providing you with the pleasures and relaxation you deserve. I also hope that your blends are fresh and your pies are clean and at the ready. I decided to come into "The Lounge" today in order to take a look around and see who was hanging out in this place. :-) Today is a very cloudy day out this way with rain and the drop in temps. moving into the area. Speaking of fresh starts I wanted to share that I have taken a stroll down memory lane and located a pretty nice "WDC Wellington Church" Briar pipe. I really don't have much more information on this piece due to the lack of additional information however I was informed that this brand has been around for some time. If you own one or have any information on the Wellingtons I would appreciate any information you would be willing to share. I just wanted to drop in and share some greetings and salutations. Please remember, smoke what you like and like what you smoke, it's the combination you choose for the moment. Stay safe out there.

Comments