Home The Lounge
Options

Matches860

2»

Comments

• Options
    mfresamfresa Master
    Has anybody heard a word from Pipe Nook about the pipes we purchased?
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    <<This is a preorder, which will run until March 1st, 2020. I'll order as many extras as I can, but please place your preorder now to ensure you will receive a pipe in this limited run. Once preorders are complete, I will commission the production. From that point, my best estimate is that you will receive your pipe within 3 to 6 months' time. Any additional items placed on the same order will not be shipped until all items are in stock. Once these pipes arrive, orders will be filled in the order they were received. Thanks so much for helping to make this happen!

Keep 'em lit,
    Eddie Gray>>

So, 3 to 6 months after March.....???
  • Options
    @mfresa Of course this announcement was posted before the CoronaVirus became a Worldwide pandemic. And if you recall Italy, where the pipes are manufactured, was hit really hard by the virus. So I expect the delay to be much greater than Eddie first anticipated. When I ordered the pipe I was hoping it would arrive by my birthday June 23rd. But I'm now more inclined to believe it will arrive closer to my Anniversary on September 29th. or possibly even Christmas. I'm sure Eddie is pulling his hair out due to these unexpected turn of events. But all we can do is wait patiently.
    In reality everything I've ordered over the internet has arrived much later than normal delivery. It took over a month for an order from Scream Factory to send me the Blu-Rays "Curse Of The Werewolf" and "The Prison" - then an additional three week for "Dog Soldiers", the third film on the order to, finally arrive. Then I put in an order for additional Blu-Ray movies from Hamilton Books - and what would normally be a week or less delivery date also turned into a three week wait.
    Maybe if Eddie sees this message he might post an update on his site. But I'm sure production of the pipes and delivery service has been greatly hampered by the virus adding a few more months to the actual delivery.
  • Options
    SgtDannerSgtDanner Enthusiast
    Eddie posted a YouTube video a few days ago that said he expects them in July sometime and he would start shipping 10 or so a week as he has time until all have been shipped out.  Check the video for exactly what he said, this is just what I can remember right now.  Should be in one of the last four or five videos.
  • Options
    mfresamfresa Master
    Thanks guys I’ll check the video
  • Options
    Just got notified my pipe has shipped.
  • Options
    Just got my notification today as well. Really looking forward to seeing it. Think I'll set it aside for a Christmas present after giving it a once over. Won't smoke it though .. "Don't Open Until Christmas".  

• Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master
    edited August 2020
    Found my notification in spam. Should arrive on Monday. 
  • Options
    I think I'm going to smoke mine every Friday, just like John did.
  • Options
    @mfresa After the holidays that going to be my plan as well.
    I still watch John's old videos. The guy was a great storyteller. I really miss him.
  • Options
    Mine is supposed to arrive today, fingers crossed.
  • Options
    @Londy3 Beautiful pipe,  just beautiful...
  • Options
    I looked at mine then immediately packed it away for Christmas. You'll never know how much I wanted to light that baby up.
  • Options
    It's fantastic. Feels amazing in your hands