Home Tobacco Talk
Options

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master
    @jfreedy, sounds like a good idea. I'm sure we have much to talk about.
  • Options
    I started out with a Moustache  in 1965, I worked for IBM in the late 60's when they passed down a "Dress Code" with no facial hair, I kept mine but when I went into the office, I never saw so many long, pasty white upper lips in my life. I left in 1970, I wound up back with IBM in 1990 and managed to ignore the BS for 16 years before the second heart dysfunction.
  • Options
    @Woodsman It's amazing how dress code times have changed.  Now it's "business casual" which recently changed to include jeans!  Interestingly, there is no mention of facial hair, though I was surprised to receive an email addressed to me and the rest of my work group (I refuse to use the term "team".  I hate corporate lingo.  A team plays at Fenway Park not in a soulless room filled with identical cubicles) last week.  I found out later this out-of-the-blue dress code reminder  was not sent because of my beard growing efforts but rather a male coworker who recently came to work in shorts and flip flops!  You can't make this stuff up.