Home General

Do You Save Your Seasonal Holiday Blends - Or Smoke Them All Year Long?

I was recently rummaging through one of my storage chests containing jarred tobacco when I happened upon a jar of Hearth And Home "Egg Nog". A blend I completely forgot I even had. And that's because I had it stored with my Seasonal Holiday blends. Yet throughout the year I have occasionally dipped into a few of those blends like Boswell Christmas Cookie, Sutliff Christmas Spice, and C&D Corn Cob Pipe And Button Nose. But for the most part do try and keep these blends separated and saved for the holidays intended. I also set aside my Autumn blends like Sutliff Pumpkin Spice for October and November - but have smoked a bowl every now and then. I hope to add some Strauss Sleepy Hollow this year if I'm able to get ahold of some, provided they did stop making it.. 

So it got me wondering how many here separate their Seasonal blends from their regular rotation and only smoke them during that time of the year suggested by the blend?

I'm going to make a consorted effort to refrain from smoking those particular blends throughout the year and strictly save them as part of a holiday tradition. Might even make them exclusive blends smoked during the month.   

Comments