Home Ask an Expert
Options

Seeking Information

124»

Comments

• Options
    I'd complain, but who too? We have so few active members, I doubt that the administrators care to spend much time maintenance wise.
  • Options
    KA9FFJKA9FFJ Master
    No guarantees,  but try @Danishface (Peter Stokkebye's son). He may know who, if not him... 🤞🏻
  • Options
    @opipeman
    When this forum went live back in 2016, there was a dedicated admin person that was on here daily and the forum had monthly give-aways. This was just a few months before new tobacco regulations went into effect forcing STG to stop giving away pipes. They continued giving away accessories for about four more months and then had to stop that also. The original admin person was promoted and the person who took over was active for three or four months before she moved to a new job. 

The following administrator would drop in every few weeks and then he become scarce. He was replaced by @Danishface who has occasionally stopped by. 

My personal opinion is that the forum hasn't lived up to STG's expectations and they have lost interest in it. 
  • Options
    @KA9FFJ; @PappyJoe;
    Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try and see what happens. I'll let you know.