Home General
Options

Website administrator: Major system error?

motie2motie2 Master
edited June 2017 in General

Fatal Error in Gdn_Database.Query();

The MySQL server is running with the --read-only option so it cannot execute this statement

update GDN_User `User` set DateLastActive = :DateLastActive where UserID = :UserID

The error occurred on or near: /nfs/c06/h08/mnt/154415/domains/captainblackcigar.com/html/us/tpl/forum/library/database/class.database.php

292: 
293:          if (!is_object($PDOStatement)) {
294:             trigger_error(ErrorMessage('PDO Statement failed to prepare', $this->ClassName, 'Query', $this->GetPDOErrorMessage($this->Connection()->errorInfo())), E_USER_ERROR);
295:          } else if ($PDOStatement->execute($InputParameters) === FALSE) {
296:             trigger_error(ErrorMessage($this->GetPDOErrorMessage($PDOStatement->errorInfo()), $this->ClassName, 'Query', $Sql), E_USER_ERROR);
297:          }
298:       } else {
299:          $PDOStatement = $this->Connection()->query($Sql);
300:       }

Backtrace:

/nfs/c06/h08/mnt/154415/domains/captainblackcigar.com/html/us/tpl/forum/library/database/class.database.phpPHP::Gdn_ErrorHandler();
[/nfs/c06/h08/mnt/154415/domains/captainblackcigar.com/html/us/tpl/forum/library/database/class.database.php:296] PHP::trigger_error();
[/nfs/c06/h08/mnt/154415/domains/captainblackcigar.com/html/us/tpl/forum/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:1630] Gdn_Database->Query();
[/nfs/c06/h08/mnt/154415/domains/captainblackcigar.com/html/us/tpl/forum/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:1595] Gdn_SQLDriver->Query();
[/nfs/c06/h08/mnt/154415/domains/captainblackcigar.com/html/us/tpl/forum/applications/dashboard/models/class.usermodel.php:3352] Gdn_SQLDriver->Put();
[/nfs/c06/h08/mnt/154415/domains/captainblackcigar.com/html/us/tpl/forum/applications/dashboard/models/class.usermodel.php:2234] UserModel->SetField();
[/nfs/c06/h08/mnt/154415/domains/captainblackcigar.com/html/us/tpl/forum/library/core/class.session.php:343] UserModel->UpdateVisit();
[/nfs/c06/h08/mnt/154415/domains/captainblackcigar.com/html/us/tpl/forum/plugins/AeliaFoundationClasses/lib/classes/base/class.aeliasession.php:67] Gdn_Session->Start();
[/nfs/c06/h08/mnt/154415/domains/captainblackcigar.com/html/us/tpl/forum/library/core/class.auth.php:41] Aelia\Session->Start();
[/nfs/c06/h08/mnt/154415/domains/captainblackcigar.com/html/us/tpl/forum/bootstrap.php:214] Gdn_Auth->StartAuthenticator();
[/nfs/c06/h08/mnt/154415/domains/captainblackcigar.com/html/us/tpl/forum/index.php:33] PHP::require_once();

See part 2, next post

Comments

• Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Variables in local scope:
    [Sql] 'update GDN_User `User`
    set DateLastActive = :DateLastActive
    where UserID = :UserID'
    [InputParameters] array (
      ':DateLastActive' => '2017-06-20 14:12:20',
      ':UserID' => 1316,
    )
    [Options] array (
      'ReturnType' => NULL,
    )
    [ReturnType] NULL
    [PDOStatement] array (
      'queryString' => 'update GDN_User `User`
    set DateLastActive = :DateLastActive
    where UserID = :UserID',
    )
    Need Help?
    If you are a user of this website, you can report this message to a website administrator.
    If you are an administrator of this website, you can get help at the Vanilla Community Forums.
    Additional information for support personnel:
    Application: Vanilla
    Application Version: 2.1.11
    PHP Version: 5.6.21
    Operating System: Linux
    Server Software: Apache/2.2.22
    User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.110 Safari/537.36
    Request Uri: /us/tpl/forum/index.php?p=/search&Page=p2&Search=Sherlock
    Controller: Gdn_Database
    Method: Query
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    Also got this at the same time:

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 10.11.31 AM
  • Options
    Londy3Londy3 Master
    I want to know when they will fix this site for use on mobile devices.  People are using laptops less and less and more app driven.  This site is a dog.  I like the content and the people but the site needs to change badly.
  • Options
    I haven't had a real problem using my iPad. Don't check it on my iPhone.

The problem is I've gotten the same error on my desktop computer...
  • Options
    @londy3 - i agree.  I'd much prefer use the app, but much like the website, it's very sluggish and unpredictable.  I recently got the Blue Screen of Death on my laptop.  I'm now wondering if something with the TPL website had something to do with it.  My laptop rebooted, but I haven't had that happen in all the years I've used it.