Home General
Options

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all my fellow dads/pipers!  I'm about to hit my local B&M with my brother-in-law who's visiting with his family from Florida.  I'll probably do a stick but I've got my pipe kit with me and am locked and loaded for some pipe tobacco pleasure.  How are the rest of you celebrating the day?

Comments

• Options
    Beat me to it.  lol  Happy Fathers day all us dads! I am going to go out and Smoke a My Fathers Cigar for everyone. 
  • Options

@Jim102864 Happy Father's Day to you as well and everyone else at The Pipeline.  

Although I bought these tins of tobacco a while back when there was a big sale at P&C my wife has been keeping them from me, as well as another batch which I expect to receive in a few days on my birthday. But here is my Father's Day stash: three from East India Trading Company: Cellar Reserve, Officer's Club, and Royal Challenge, as well as "Grand Central from Drew Estate, and of course my old stand-by Sutliff Molto Dolce. All and all a nice haul which should provide me with hours of smoking pleasure.

And as for my non-smoking Father's Day gifts I got Season One of "Ash vs The Evil Dead" and the old "Kolchak The Night Stalker" series. Now all I need to do is buy one of those portable DVD players so I can watch them outside while I smoke. 

• Options
    Hiker007Hiker007 Enthusiast
    We went to eat after church. I got three shirts, a new hat for the beach, and a Yeti can holder. My wife said if I had not gained weight that I would have got tobacco. But since I gained so much weight I needed new shirts. After my daughter gets off work, we are going to go to the movies to see 47 Meters Down. I might have a smoke before the movies, just not sure, it is really hot outside. Like almost 100 degrees. Happy Father's Day Everyone.
  • Options
    Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!
  • Options
    The same to all you Dads out there.
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    I got a pair of black lacquered chop sticks with a gilt pipe painted on them, and a green fidget spinner.

So, I turned to SWMBO and said, "We had such cute children. What the hell happened?" (The lads are 38 and 40)

• Options
    Hiker007Hiker007 Enthusiast
    @motie2 Fidger spinners are awesome!!!!
  • Options
    The son-in-law (a charter fishing captain) took me fishing for Fathers Day. We kept 6 reds and a flounder big enough to cover a 12 inch platter.
    My pre-launch smoke:

prefish_smoke
  • Options
    Nice Pappy, sounds like something I would have done.  I was just happy my daughter came over to say hi to me, she works all the time and never has much time to hangout and just talk.....sometimes that is a good thing.  lol
  • Options
    @ghostsofpompeii - I ordered and received a tin of Molto Dolce after much discussion I believe in the Aromatics post.  I'm all jacked-up to try it, but will probably sit on it for a few more days before doing so.  The reviews in tobaccoreviews.com are pretty good too.  I'll report back once I finally get into it.