Home General
Options

New Orleans Trip

I will be heading down to New Orleans sometimes in late July to early August to meet my siblings to celebrate a birthday.  This will be my first trip to New Orleans, and I wanted to see if I could get some suggestions for Pipe shops to visit while down there.  I think we will be spending most of our time around the French Quarter, so suggestions of shops around that area will be duly appreciated.

Also any suggestions of activities we should do, or attractions we should see while we are down there will be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you for you help and knowledge in advance.

Comments

• Options
    RigmedicRigmedic Newcomer
    The Mayan Import Company, formerly the Tobacco Exchange, on Exchange Place in the French Quarter, would be a good choice.
  • Options
    Thank you for the suggestion, I'll make sure to stop in while down there. I have heard of a lot of good cigar shops in New Orleans, but nothing really of good pipe shops before.
  • Options
    There are 3 Mayan Import shops in the New Orleans area. The original is on Magazine Street, the one in the French Quarter and one in Metairie. If you like cigars you may also want to check out the Cigar Factory on Decatur St. They hand roll cigars there.