Home Pipes & Tools
Options

pipe smoking day sale!

I wanted to share the fact that p&c has 20% off sitewide for IPSD!  I just picked up a savinelli St. Nicolas for $76 as the Savinelli's are 20% off, and ipsd sale took another 20% off.  The promo code is IPSD17.  Sure wish I had known about this sooner, I just placed my monthly order three days ago....but I couldn't pass up the chance to finally get a christmas pipe.  Happy pipe smoking day my brothers and sisters of the briar!

Comments

• Options
    Was there a website for that?
  • Options
    I took advantage of the Smoking Pipes 10% off to get 3 tins of C&D's King Cake (Sadly not available on pipes and cigars website)
  • Options
    The Country Squire still has a Promo Code for their website for 20% off which is good till the end of today (Tuesday the 21st) Promo Code: IPSD20
  • Options
    Saved approximately $2 per tin for four tins of tobacco on Pipesandcigars.com yesterday taking advantage of their IPSD sale, and finally pulled the trigger on a new Savinelli bent I've had my eye today when the good guys at cupojoes.com agreed to honor their IPSD sale which expired yesterday saving me $22 off the $144 listed price...and shipping was free!
  • Options
    Pipes And Cigars is having a bit of a problem with their shipping department as of late due to some restructuring, and as a result the orders are being somewhat delayed. As a result of longer than expected delays on my last order P&C sent me an email with a letter of apology and $20.00 off my next order. Pretty damn sweet - and greatly appreciated. Nice to know there are still companies around who believe in customer service. 
  • Options
    I made three orders this past IPSD. Bought pipe tobacco from smokingpipes.com and pipesandcigars.com, and bought a falcon pipe with two bowls from tobaccopipes.com. The P&C order will probably take awhile to arrive, but the sp.com order arrived today, and the falcon comes on Friday.