Home General
Options

NO CONTEST.....

LOL  OK Once again the contest pop up is gone but I think this time it might be for good, is the drawings over?  I have not seen a pop up for "You are entered" since mid December and I have seen no new comments on the winners post, so did they finally do it to us, are the drawings gone now?  Never was the same when they took away the free pipes anyway.  lol

Now for some fun, in the title of this post it says NO CONTEST, so lets have fun with that, anything that can fit that saying lets comment about it.  Example Cleveland Brown's beating Pittsburgh Steelers (neither teams I like) but so TRUE, or how about your favorite and worse Tobaccos or maybe pipes, but not limited to anything, you can pick teams, actors, actresses, singers, Alcohol, soft drinks, pets or anything that floats your boat.  
Speaking of Boats, Cruisers against Houseboats or Houseboats against pontoon boats?  Anything and everything goes but no Brands or Makes, people seem to get to defensive over brands or Makes!  If you want to compare...lets say a car...then try to keep it the same manufacturer so we don't upset anyone.  LMAO  

Again this is for fun not to make anyone mad......SO.....GO!

Comments