Home Tobacco Talk
Options

Va/per/can blend?

Hey this is Wes. I'm new to pipe smoking and need advise as I am low income . Messed my back up on job one day. Is there a good va/per/cav  lend of tobacco high in nicotine, that doesn't cost to much . One that is kinda sweet , or one that has like a chocolate hazelnut smell or taste . Let me know . Thanks yaw and have a blessed day.

Comments

• Options
    I am relatively new to pipe smoking as well and can attest to how hard it can be to find the perfect blend. I would assume that a blend with all the qualities you want would be hard to come by, as perique is used sparingly in sweet, flavored blends and aromatics tend to be on the milder side of the nic scale. I would suggest that you find a cheap va/per blend you like and add in a little flavored cavendish.
    For example, Daughters & Ryan's Picayune is a cheap, strong blend w/ Va and perique you could look into. You could then add something like Lane Hazelnut or Super Value Chocolate to give it the sweetness you want.
    My personal suggestion for a strong aromatic would be one half Peter Stokkebye Maple Walnut (smells and tastes awesome) and one half Five Brothers Pipe Tobacco (adds a nicotine kick and it's burley so it will pair well with a nutty aromatic).
    I hope this helps. Please let us know what you end up trying!