Home General
Options

Madison WI

Hey Fellow Pipe Smokers,

I have just moved to the Madison WI area, and noticed that there is no Pipe Club. I am trying to get some interest.

If you know anyone interested in the Madison area, please have them respond to the post or to message me on twitter @briarpipe

All your help is Appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    daveinlaxdaveinlax Connoisseur
    There was a guy from Madison on TPL last summer but he might have faded away. Madison has never had a real pipe shop as long as I can remember but the Milwaukee Area Pipe Society meets informally on Saturday mornings at Metro Cigars in Brookfield Wi.  They are a great bunch of guys including some top notch collectors. I would drive over if I lived in Madison.  There is a guy from Madison that goes by Northern Bohemian that is active on the YouTube Pipe community. I've met him several times at shows and he is not as strange as he is in his videos. He might be a guy to ask.
  • Options
    I am part of that Club, and regularly drive out there. I just thought it would be nice to have a club in Madison. There are no pipe shops, but there are some places that would allow us to smoke.