Home Tobacco Talk
Options

Perique and Chocolate

I have been looking for a perique blend of tobacco with a chocolate flavor or topping. Any tobacco help would be appreciated 

Comments

• Options
    I was curious to see if anyone responded. My recommendation would be adding a little blending Perique to something like Sutliff Chocolate Mousse. That way you could add or subtract as needed. I'm actually going to try that tonight.
  • Options
    @briarpipe - According to tobaccoreviews.com, Robert McConnell - Glen Piper is available at smokingpipes.com. It has a cocoa/chocolate/fruit/citrus flavoring. 
  • Options
    Not too impressed with my blending of Perique and Sutliff Chocolate Mousse. As per usual with the addition of Perique there was a bit more nice white smoke emitting from the pipe ... but as for enhancing the flavor I'd have to say no. Once again by experimenting I only managed to screw up an already excellent blend. Thankfully I only made up enough for a single bowl. I'll try decreasing the amount of Perique next time to see if it helps.
  • Options
    To me, Perique has it's place -- in a quality Vaper like Escudo or the soon to be lamented Dunhill Elizabethan. But mixed with a aromatic? 

You are a braver man than I.......
  • Options
    It worked a little better with the Captain Black 'Black Sea' which is a Latakia/aromatic blend.