Home The Pack
Options

Smoking Night - What would you include?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Funny how things are: SWMBO doesn't mind me watching WWE and NJPW, but she will not tolerate Curb Your Enthusiasm.
  • Options
    Back to your smoking night. Be sure to coordinate with your wife, so she can go out with the other wives. Smoking events like this are usually all guys. 

A while back, we had a woman attend one of our pipe club meetings. Someone said, "Guys, behave tonight, since we have a woman with us." She responded, "Don't worry, I work in a prison."  Someone else replied, "That's why you look so familiar!"

Men are so different from woman. We have more fun.
  • Options
    A mentor told me that women were the best evidence that God has a sense of humor: "They're not a different sex.... they're a different species."
  • Options
    motie2, I think perhaps God reviewed man and said, "WHAT HAVE I DONE???? Now I need to create someone that will keep him from doing things that are incredibly stupid!."
  • Options
    What does that say? "Behind every stupid man is a powerful woman?"
  • Options
    This is an event I would love to partake. 
  • Options
    I did host an event when i lived in Ohio. I had posters and invites made for it. The gig was called "Beer, Brats & Bluegrass" we had a wonderful time. Mainly a small backyard music fest for us musicians. This is before I restarted the pipe thing. I'm sure this would go over better here in the south. Up north they don't even know what a mandolin is let alone Bluegrass...lol