Home General
Options

Firearms

OK People, most of us have firearms or have been shooting before so lets chat....
What is the most you have ever owned?
What is your favorite Pistol?
What is your favorite Rifle?
What is your favorite Shotgun?
What is your favorite Black Powder Gun?
What do you wish you had?
What was the worse firearm you owned?
What was the best firearm you owned?
What are your feelings on Gun Bans?
How do you feel about carry conceal or open carry?

I will comment on all these questions tomorrow....Hope to see a few comments when I check back in.

If you don't like firearms please feel free to comment why, I will not judge anyone, might try to change your mind, teach you or ask more questions to you but I will not judge you.

If you don't like this post or think there is another one like it please just keep it to yourself, there is no way it is exactly the same post.

Comments

• Options
    I own too many for my wife, not enough for me.
    Favorite Pistol: my carry pistol, SIG P227 .45ACP
    Favorite Rifle: my STAG Model 1, AR-15
    Favorite Shotgun: Old 1930s remington break action my father got from his father and gave to me.
    Favorite Black Powder: n/a
    I wish i had: Wilson Combat Custom 1911
    Worst Firearm Owned: Makarov. Loud, Clunky, Dirty ammo
    Best Firearm owned: I love my Sig
    Feelings on gun bans: When guns are outlawed, Patriots become Outlaws.
    Feelings on concealed/Open carry: I will not be a victim. I carry all the time. open when legal, concealed when legal ;)

• Options
    Also tell us about your favorite firearms to hunt with.

My Deer rifle is a CZ 30-06, love my rifle, I have never missed a deer with it yet.
    My Turkey Shotgun is a Mossberg 870 with extra, extra full turkey choke, very tight pattern and haven't missed a Turkey with it yet.
    I have yet to pick a favorite Black Powder rifle, I have 4 brands and all have been great.
  • Options
    drac2485drac2485 Professor
    What is the most you have ever owned? 6
    What is your favorite Pistol? Smith & Wesson M&P .45
    What is your favorite Rifle? Ruger 10/22
    What is your favorite Shotgun? n/a
    What is your favorite Black Powder Gun? Pedersoli Enfield 2-Band
    What do you wish you had? to many to list
    What was the worse firearm you owned? Ruger Mark III Target Model (only because its a pain to clean as the way it disassembles and reassembles)
    What was the best firearm you owned? Smith & Wesson M&P .45 (first one and has never let me down)
    What are your feelings on Gun Bans? Come and take it...
    How do you feel about carry conceal or open carry? Conceal I like and support, Open makes me nervous because who has actually gone through the trainings required and also if it can be seen it can be taken
  • Options
    What is the most you have ever owned? 250+ Used to be a collector (Sold all but 6)
    What is your favorite Pistol? Well I liked most of mine but now it is my SIG.
    What is your favorite Rifle? CZ 30-06 (Deer Rifle)
    What is your favorite Shotgun? Mossberg 873 and Parker Side by Side 12Ga.
    What is your favorite Black Powder Gun? OH I liked all of them I had. (had) :(
    What do you wish you had? Barret M82A1
    What was the worse firearm you owned? High Point, it was $25 at auction, sold it for $75
    What was the best firearm you owned? Springfield 1911 Comp. Match .45ACP
    What are your feelings on Gun Bans? Don't get me started....lose the 2nd and all are gone!
    How do you feel about carry conceal or open carry?Open carry is OK if the people know gun safety and have been through training BUT an open carry gun is visible to all and they are targets! Conceal carry is better, people have to go through training, they have gone through multiple back ground checks and criminals don't know who has a gun!

Yes I actually owned more than 200 firearms at one time, I had FFL, went to a lot of State Police auctions and I had money, I would never have sold any of the ones I got for myself but I am unable to work and needed money to survive. 
    I miss the ones I had to sell and yes I took them out all the time, shot most of them, always cleaned them all and kept them locked up tight!  After I started selling guns I sold some safes, kept a few to keep other things in plus with the hopes of one day getting some replacements. 

• Options
    Anyone else or is everyone else bleeding heart democrats that do not believe in our rights to own and bear arms?
  • Options
    I have two pistols at the moment. A Glock 19 and Sig Saur P320 which both I love. Will be building my collection as finances allow. There are to many to list of the one I want.
  • Options
    What is the most you have ever owned?  I was an FFL at one point in my life, so lets just say a lot.
    What is your favorite Pistol? Glock 19
    What is your favorite Rifle? Fulton Armory M14 Scout
    What is your favorite Shotgun? Mark Dehaan 20g O/U
    What is your favorite Black Powder Gun? n/a
    What do you wish you had? Perazzi 28g
    What was the worse firearm you owned? Taurus, any of them are junk
    What was the best firearm you owned? Too many
    What are your feelings on Gun Bans? Molon Labe
    How do you feel about carry conceal or open carry? I do it faithfully
  • Options
    mhajecmhajec Enthusiast
    My father was a firearms dealer before he passed away, needless to say, I have a collection. I have everything from pre-revolutionary war musket to modern auto feeders.  I don't have a favorite though. 
  • Options
    What is the most you have ever owned? Right now I own 37
    What is your favorite Pistol? My Smith And Wesson 460 XVR Mag AKA El Beasto
    10314736_10202005393005853_3877041528127434895_n
    What is your favorite Rifle?  My Pre 64 Winchester Model 70 in .264 Win Mag  
    What is your favorite Shotgun? Grandpas old single shot 20ga gilled so many birds growing up with that gun
    What is your favorite Black Powder Gun? My Father in law left me his old Hawkins 50 cal
    What do you wish you had? Para Ordnance Warthog or Elite Cary 
    What was the worse firearm you owned? Ruger Mini 14 you could not hit the broad side of a barn with it even if you were standing inside!  
    What was the best firearm you owned? El Beasto (See Above)
    What are your feelings on Gun Bans? 
    How do you feel about carry conceal or open carry? I never leave home without it. I only open cary when out hunting or fishing 
  • Options
    Great responses and glad to see more people that have a love and/or respect for firearms!
    I think all gun brands can have some junkers and even the cheap guns can have a good one every so often.....I have seen some of the worse gun comments and I have had some of them that were great, I have also had a couple of peoples favorites that I would have rather melted.....I have never seen a bad SIG so far, anyone here ever had a problem with a SIG?
    Glock's are great, they are accurate, easy to use, can be treated like crap and still work great BUT I do not like not having a safety....Personal opinion but I have seen a local police officer shot in leg from his own Glock, the trigger caught on something while he was holstering it and it fired.  I think it was the draw string on his rain jacket, but the fact is it fired without his finger on the trigger. ( I have owned 3 and loved them)
    I don't know about you guys but I like to have one in the chamber when I am carrying. 
  • Options
    More guns? 
    More Black Powder?  How about Flint Locks? Anyone??
  • Options
    Now that I have found the image button I will go through some of my old pictures this week and next and try to post a few.
  • Options
    What is the most you have ever owned? 5 (3 pistols, a rifle and a shotgun.)

What is your favorite Pistol? I carry a Glock 19 daily.

What are your feelings on Gun Bans?  See the 2nd amendment. This does not give us the right to own guns, it is supposed to stop the government from infringing on the right; but obviously our legislators and courts do not agree and seem unable to read a simple sentance.

How do you feel about carry conceal or open carry? I believe everyone willing to go through training and are comfortable with it should carry so the bad guys are always wondering. For some reason in Georgia, one does not have to go through training to get a license.  If one wants to open carry, that should be their right, but I don't know that they are as effective and it seems to me they are making themselves a target if a bad guy wants to do something stupid. 

• Options
    As promised here are some of my favorite firearms. 
     What is your favorite Pistol? Glock 19 and Sig P228
    What is your favorite Rifle? CZ 30-06 (Deer Rifle)
    What is your favorite Shotgun? Mossberg 870 (Not pictured) and Parker Side by Side 12Ga. 

Sig 228
    Glock 17 9mm
    CZ 30-06
    IMG_0011
  • Options
    Glock all the way! If you're on Instagram, check me out @iDaveMoore... many a pew pew there!
  • Options
    What is the most you have ever owned?  Too many, but then not enough.
    What is your favorite Pistol? Colt 1911 .45
    What is your favorite Rifle? Colt M1A, Colt M4
    What is your favorite Shotgun? Wichester Model 12
    What is your favorite Black Powder Gun? n/a
    What do you wish you had? more, lots more
    What was the worse firearm you owned? I never met a weapon I did not like for some reason
    What was the best firearm you owned? see above
    What are your feelings on Gun Bans? Molon Labe........just try it
    How do you feel about carry conceal or open carry? I wish I could do either, but not here in New Germany
  • Options

Living in the Peoples Republic of New Jersey puts a crimp on gun ownership. But I've had a good amount of experience with them.

Number of guns 3

Favorite Pistol M1911a1 Colt. 

Favorite Rifle M1 Garand.

Best Shotgun, Berretta side by side 16 ga. Light as a feather and pointed like a dream.

Black Powder, Brass Frame, 5 shot, 36 Caliber Confederate.

Wish, Browning Double Automatic, Field Grade 12 Ga..

Worse, Mossberg Bolt Action 16 ga., it was OK but nothing like that Berretta of my Uncle's.

Best Winchester 94, 25-20, Sold it and regretted it.

Looking forward to moving if possible.