Home General
Options

Paranormal Investigating and Ghost Hunting....do you have or know someone with a problem?

Wolf41035Wolf41035 Master
edited August 2016 in General
If you or anyone you know thinks they have a Ghost or Paranormal problem ask me, I have been investigating the Paranormal for 10 years and I have a very experienced team.  Most of the time it can be discounted as house problems or animals but occasionally it is really Paranormal and if it is it needs to be dealt with ASAP.
I have connections in almost every State in the USA and a few connections in other Countries so please if they talk about a problem, don't laugh, get them help!

I have a link to my facebook page on my Paranormal discussion post in the general section.

Thanks and stay safe.

Comments

• Options
    Is this really the sort of thing we want in the "Ask an Expert"  section of the forum?
  • Options
    LostMasonLostMason Apprentice
    Sure,it falls under an expert offing help.We need to be open to
    experts in many different fields.
  • Options
    That's not what this category is for,though. I quote: "This category allows the veteran pipe smokers to offer up expertise and
    help keep the tradition alive by passing on their vast knowledge. If
    you're new to pipe smoking, or just want the opinion of an expert, post
    your questions and thoughts here." If we get all sorts of "experts" in here, the place could become a mess. @nicolestglaneltd, what do you think?
  • Options
    mhajecmhajec Enthusiast
    I'd say this is an off topic (non pipe related) subject, therefore it makes sense if it was categorized under General.
  • Options
    LOL  I really don't care, I did not see where the expert section was ONLY pipe related but since everyone says it is General section is fine.....no reason to get upset over nothing.  It is moved by Admin and I am not at all upset.  
    On another note, if anyone has questions or needs help just give me a shout.
  • Options
    Says it right at the top of the page for the section. Not upset at all, but the forum is more usable if topics are in the right section.
  • Options
    I must have missed it, my eyesight is not what it used to be.  Like I said, no big deal.
  • Options
    Paranormal Investigating and Ghost hunting are the same but different, Paranormal Investigating and Investigators do Ghost Hunting but the also Investigate other Paranormal activity.
  • Options
    Mr @Wolf41035 ,if you could please. Just what kind of instruments do you
    employ in your investigations. Also, have you been able to verify your findings
    in a repeatable manner. Please understand, that while I'm a sceptic. I am
    an open minded sceptic. The idea of paranormal activity is both terrifying
    and fasinating. (spelling sucks, huh)
  • Options
    I find it fascinating that people who say they don't believe in ghosts or spirits can often be found in church on Sunday praying to the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  • Options
    We use digital Voice Recorders, IR Cameras, Full Spectrum Cameras, Mel Meters (Advanced), K2 Meters, Surveillance systems, REM Pods and much more, to much to list.  We have a trailer full of equipment and a basement half full of equipment, I would say we are well over $10,000.00 in Equipment.
    As for evidence, we had 4 locations we went to several times and had the same answers to questions asked, we had the same things done that we asked them to do and we also asked the spirits to do other things and answer questions we had never asked and they responded to that as well, I would say with that being said we have good evidence that Spirits walk among us everyday. 
    Nothing wrong with being a skeptic but you have to ask yourself the question that PappyJoe already commented.....Do you pray to God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost and do you believe in angles?  Do you believe when we die God takes us to heaven and others go to Hell? If so you can't deny that Spirits are among us, God said he would come back for us, our spirits still walk around the Earth, they are in Heaven and in Hell, those who walk on Earth either stayed for a reason or are lost, those who are lost we try to help move on, those who are sent by the Devil we try to send back and those who are here for family and/or friends we ask to stay calm and wait peacefully and not to scare anyone.   Paranormal Investigators are not just to be on TV or Internet, not just to go around to cool places and talk to spirits, a LOT of us are doing this to help other people and to help the Spirits. Yes some are doing it for the thrill, some do it for fame, Ky. P.A.S.T. does it to help others and on the smaller side prove that the Paranormal is real. 
    As for the other side of the Paranormal (UFO's, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Mothman and so on) we will go where we hear there is activity and do our best to prove it is true or false.  I can tell you first hand UFO's are real....lol Unidentified Flying Objects....how can you deny that?!  As for other stuff like aliens, we will see!
    I can say I have seen flying objects I can not explain, day and night, I have two hot spots that if you go there for a night or two you will see something flying around you cant ID......Very high in the sky, to high to be planes or drones, I have a satellite program that shows locations of all satellites and it is not them plus these things can change direction on a dime!  Not in our atmosphere people......

Hope that helped and maybe sparked your interest to learn more???

• Options
    First I'll address the last, my skepticism is always open to change. I question everything.
    As to my faith in God, Jesus, and The Holy Ghost, I myself see a vast difference in
    that practice as compared to the belief that spirits of passed people continue to
    exist with us. In the book of Daniel it states that at the Judgement Day the Dead in Christ
    shall rise and ascend to the judgment. Now I know my quote isn't exact, but it's close enough.
    I'm always open to learning new things. Also, I find the investigations into the paranormal
    to be interesting and find myself watching the broadcasts when I can. I have seen UFO's.
    And I am quite willing to accept alien life on other planets. I had a friend several years ago
    who was adamint that there was a mathmatical equasion that proved there could not be
    life out there. I pissed him off by asking where they got their numbers from. In order to
    come to a conclusion you have to have some of the numbers to compute the variables
    We are just in the last 5-10 years admitting we have no idea how many galaxies there
    are let alone planets. So while I might question the premise and ask about independent
    .verification, it is only as a respectful request to learn more about the science that is being
    used and displayed. You, @Wolf41035, are the first investigator that I've had the pleasure
    of questioning so please accept that I am genuinly interested and trying to ask question
    that don't show just how ignorant I am.(such as spelling)
  • Options
    @LostMason I like that you are open and anytime you have a question I will answer it to the best of my ability, in no way was I doubting or insulting you and love that you are wiling to be open minded and ask questions.  If you would like to talk with a group that may be more local to you I am sure I could find one that would be willing to talk with you, show you what they have and they might even take you on an investigation or two,  I have many connections since my team is National and International registered and we work in two National Networks and two State Networks.  Let me know if you are interested and if so send me a message with you County, City and State and I will see what I can find.

• Options
    @Wolf41035, I didn't feel insulted by You at all. I would be
    more comfortable with some online information rather than
    trying to communicate my questions. It's difficult for me to
    properly frame my inqueiries. My interests are as diverse
    and eclectic as the product line at Fingerhut.From
    Norse mythology to comparative religion.I tend to get lost
    at times in a subject, but find my way back to the others in time.
  • Options
    @LostMason LOL I can do the same thing at times, I think it is old age....um well I blame it on that.  Anyway I will shoot you a link to my facebook page and my Website in a few days, maybe some of the information on there might help and it will also give you my teams and my own contact information so we can talk more private.
    So where are you from?
    If close maybe we could meet some place smoke pipe and discuss Paranormal and other ghost hunting stuff.

• Options
    Lol, I'm in the middle of Oklahoma. The only ones close to me are Ghosts.
    I blame my Problems on just being scatter brained.
  • Options
    @LostMason Yeah a bit far but let me see who we have near you.  LOL  Scatter Brain can cause a lot of problems, take time for yourself and clear your mind, it will do wonders. 
  • Options
    Yep @Wolf41035 , That's exactly what I'm doing. Lit up a bowl of an
    Oriental Blend (that's all I know) and got lost in the flavors.With the room
    note I was 9 years old running the streets. It's great when a bowl of
    good tobacco takes your cares away.
  • Options
    @LostMason OH How I know that feeling, I smoke Pipe and it takes me back to the basement of my best girlfriends house in Columbus, Oh. when I was young, her dad smoked pipe and I can remember it let it was yesterday when I light up certain blends. 
  • Options
    @lostmason, any recommended reading on the subject of Norse mythology?
  • Options
    Mjhalbach: There's an author name of Jane Sibley that's immersed herself pretty heavily in Norse Lore, Poul Anderson wrote some books on it and Magnus Magnussen wrote a whole lot of Norse history.
  • Options
    @Mjhalbach most of my reading has been online sources, however there is one author you
    should avoid, Conley. He is a pulp writer, very little research and a lot of myth. I've been looking
    for websites on symbolism in general. I would like to know the earliest uses for specific
    drawings. Such as the swastica was originally a good luck talismon , and there are simular
    images in other beliefs.
  • Options
    @woodsman, @lostmason. Thanks for the information, sounds like some interesting reading once the snow starts flying.