Home Tobacco Talk
Options

VAPER BLENDS

What are your favorite VA/Per blends and why?

Comments

• Options
    I hear Haddos Delight is great!
  • Options
    I love Haddo's Delight, Six Pence so far. That's all the Vapers I've tried. I have a list of a few I want to try.
    -GL Pease Fillmore (Va/Per)
    -GL Pease Telegraph Hill (Va/Per)
    -Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture (Va/Per)
    -Esoterica Dorchester (Va/Per)
    -Esoterica Dunbar (Va/Per)
    I just get to smoke so rarely that I still have so much to try.
  • Options
    There Can Be Only One: Escudo
  • Options
    IndyJGIndyJG Apprentice

Esoterica Dunbar is my favorite: so tasty and sweet, really like the shag cut.

I also like McClellands Beacon, Beacon Extra, and St. James Woods. I have several other VA/Per blends in the cellar that I need to try out.

• Options
    My all time favorite would have to be C&D's Exhausted Rooster. Stokkebye's Bullseye Flake is a solid second. I keep plenty of both blends in my cellar.
  • Options

Orlik Golden Sliced is one of the benchmarks when it comes to VaPer's. Not only is it a solid blend that never disappoints, it is also extremely affordable compared to most other VaPer's. It's easy to prepare, and easy to keep lit.

I'll second the nomination for Sixpence. Another masterpiece from Greg Pease, and one that I am actively stocking in my cellar, should it be discontinued due to the deeming regulations. The fact that it incorporates Dark Fired Kentucky, is most likely one of the reasons that it is a slam dunk for me. With just a little age, it deliver's no bite, and tons of flavor.

• Options
    PhilipPhilip Enthusiast
    Dunhill DeLuxe Navy Rolls. I'll also throw in a second for the Orlik Golden Sliced. In fact, those two might be tied in my opinion. 

Why? That's actually hard. They're yummy!?