Home Pipes & Tools
Options

European Pipe Retailers

I know that many retailers across the pond get the new releases of pipes much earlier than we do here in the States. Their prices also seem to be the same if not better. Has any one had any experience with a retailer from Europe? 

Comments

• Options
    I've never purchased a pipe or anything for that matter from Europe, but I'm trying to buy a meerschaum from Turkey.  What a pain in the butt!!  In short, the prices are better but the making the purchase itself is an ordeal.  I'm not sure if the issue is the currency exchange, or how their site processes the purchase, or what the deal is but I'm at the point now where if I want to buy the pipe I'll have to do it via Western Union.  I'm not sure if I still want to go through with it or not... 
  • Options
    drac2485drac2485 Professor
    I have purchased from a few online retailers based in England.  I was very happy with their selection, they had hard to find in the US pipes, and the speed of delivery was great.  I just can't remember who they are though.
  • Options
    SteveNHSteveNH Newcomer
    I've ordered from Smoke King in the UK. Picked up a Falcon for less money than it would cost in the States, even with shipping.
  • Options
    I hear pipedivan is good, but I have never given it a go.
  • Options
    drac2485drac2485 Professor
    Since @stevenh said it Smoke Kings was who I ordered from and was extremely pleased as I got my package very quickly crossing the pond