Home Tobacco Talk
Options

Tobaccos to trade

Greetings, I'm new here and I don't know if you folks do any trading of tobacco, but I have 4 tins that I would like to trade. I have two 2 oz. tins of GL Pease Virgina Cream and two 1.75 oz. tins of CAO Eleen's Dream. 

Tobaccos I would be interested in trading for are: Dunhill Ready Rubbed; Ashley's # 2; Mac Baren Dark Twist; Stanwell Jubilee; W.O.Larson 1864 Perfect Mixture; 4th Generation Family Reserve; John Cotton #1; or Mac Baren H H Balken Bend.

If you are interested in trading, please get back with me. I know that some of these tobaccos I've mentioned are in 3.5 oz. containers and you can have two of my regular tins for one of these 3.5 oz. tins. My email is: rksemran@gmail.com. Thank you for your consideration.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @meerpiper

I bet you’ll find some takers😀
  • Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!
  • Options
    I have about 7 pounds of Sutliff Vanilla Custard that are about 5 to 6 years old, all.have been resting in sealed Mason Jars in my "cellar" (actually really my Basement with many pounds of other blends). Knowing I have enough of several blends to last into the next century, I am willing to trade some of these for a negotiated larger quantity of new Hearth and Home Egg Nog. This Vanilla Custard is GREAT. I would probably trade about 3 or 4 pounds or so. Anyone interested just respond. 
  • Options
    WhoispraWhoispra Master
    edited June 2023
    This gets brought up every once in awhile and I too wouldn’t mind trading for something.

I have a number of aromatics, some which are well thought of, that just don't suit my taste. They are, in no particular order, C&D Autumn Evening (maple, vanilla, other), JM Boswell's No Bite Delite (chocolate & vanilla) & Boswell's Best (chocolate), the ubiquitous Lane 1-Q (vanilla, sweet), and Captain Black's Dark (pure black cavendish). I will weigh them all in the event that a trade comes about and would be willing to trade for less than i'm providing. I would be interested in any non-aromatic or potentially a fruit/berry aromatic.

Any one willing to discuss?
  • Options
    MillennialPiperMillennialPiper Newcomer
    edited February 8
    @Whoispra I just found this thread having recently joined the forum. If you still seek to trade for any non-aromatics or fruit/berry aromatics, I do have a full, unopened tin of Mac Baren Plumcake that I bought two years ago. However, even though I've cellared it for two years, the stamped date on it says June '21. So it has been aging for about 2 1/2 years. If you're interested.

Edit: If it is still available, I am interested in your CD Autumn Evening. Also, my tin of MB Plumcake is 3.5 oz
  • Options
    @MillennialPiper yeah i'd be willing to work something out. Plumcake is a blend i've been wanting to try. I probably only have an ounce give or take of autumn evening but i'd certainly be willing to work something out. I have some Country Squire figgy pudding i'd be willing to part with and I still have some boswells left. I can't recall off hand if it is boswells best or boswells no bit delite. Regardless I can go one for one on 3.5 oz. Let me know what you might be interested in blend style wise and i'll let you know what i have.