Home General
Options

Sutliff / Richmond Pipe Smokers Gathering

On Tuesday this week I participated on a weekly podcast that is called The Great Lakes Smoke Show that is produced and hosted by Ron and Bob Pecorini, two of my favorite brethren from the Chicago Pipe Collectors Club   https://www.facebook.com/GreatLakesSmokeShow/
Their show covers both pipe and cigar smoking and if your familiar with the show that used to be on public radio Saturday mornings called Car Talk, these guys have a similar schtick,, you can find them on most podcast channels.
Anyway, their guest last Tuesday was Jeremy McKenna the president of Sutliff Tocacco, and good portion of the interview was concerning this years Sutliff / Richmond Pipe Smokers Gathering which will be the first weekend of October this year.
They have a lot planned and have expanded the number of days, several blending seminars and Per Georg Jensen the master blender from Mac Baren will be participating, there is quite a bit more, however.....
Due to the fact I was drinking and smoking during the interview, I was not taking any notes and my recollection is incomplete.... music... food...naked babes with and without tobacco leaf bikinis???

Nothing has been posted yet at Sutliff, but it should not be long.

I am planning to attend and I would encourage all of you who can, do , should be a lot of fun.

Cheers