Home General
Options

A Small Nuisance - A Perfectly Logical Explanation - But A Nuisance All The Same

I've been taking full advantage of sitting outdoors when the sun is shining brightly to smoke several afternoon bowls of my favorite blends. I figure with the ultraviolet rays from the sun beaming down, it not only puts a little needed color back into my face after about two months of isolation - but it's been speculated that sunshine supposedly kills off those pesky Coronavirus molecules clinging to my beard.
It's been my M.O. to include a few beverages to go along with my afternoon smoke. One being either a hot cup of coffee or tea, and the other being an ice cold bottle of zero calorie Seltzer water (or Sparkling Water ... depending upon the brand) for a little change up on the tongue.
Now here's my beef. And I know there is a perfectly logical explanation to it - so don't automatically assume I'm a moron - but it still annoys the Hell out of me.
So as I sit in the noonday sun, blissfully puffing away and enjoying my beverages ... why is it that my cold water gets hot midway through the smoke ... and my hot coffee gets cold?
You mean to tell me the blazing sun heats up my bottled water - but refrigerates my cup of coffee???!!!

Comments