Home General
Options

Second Annual Muletown Pipe Show

Comments

• Options
    I'm going to try to make this one!!
  • Options
    I should try to schedule a vacation to see a friend in Moscow, TN.  It's only about 2 hours to Columbia from there :)
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master

Unfortunately, the Muletown Pipe Show for 2020 has been cancelled. With widespread health concerns over Covid-19 persisting we feel that right now putting the health and safety of our guests and staff first is the right thing to do. We plan to be back with another great show in 2021!

If you already had booked tickets or a table through our website we will be processing refunds over the next couple of days. 

Again, this is was a very hard decision to make and we are sad to have to make this announcement. Be safe, and we'll see you soon!

• Options
    Who are they kidding, next year?   This is not going to end.  It will just be the next “designer” virus that has been painted with the media’s lipstick.
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    “This is not going to end.”

Well, that’s depressing.
  • Options
    KA9FFJKA9FFJ Master
    The St. Louis pipe show is always held in February.  We slipped under the wire this year, and I hope things settle enough to allow a good show next year. 🤞🙏
    To all you guys who have had to experience their shows being canceled, I truely sympathize...