Home General
Options

3rd Annual TPL Secret Santa Gift Exchange

I figured I'd get the ball rolling on this, and if a mod wants to take over, they're more than welcome to. Who here is interested in participating this year?

For those who haven't been involved before, for the past two years the members of TPL have participated in a forum Secret Santa gift exchange. Everyone who signs up is assigned another participating member, and you pick out a few items on their wish list (or things you think they'll like) totaling to at least $25. Usually this is for pipes/pipe tobacco, but its not limited to that based on their wish list (within reason of course). You can spend more if you wish, but that's not required at all, and no one should feel guilted into spending more than the $25 limit. If enough people are interested (I'm thinking at least six members or so), then I (or a mod if they jump in) will set the event up in Elfster and get this rolling.

The deadline for signing up will be the 12th, as to give people enough time to decide if they want to participate. Be sure to get a wish list and mailing address ready by then, so your secret Santa can start shopping. I'll announce when Elfster has been set up with the event.

So let's start the sign up.

1. TheBadgerPiper

Comments