Home The Lounge
Options

The Royal Den Episode 2

Sorry for the delay....still holding the contest live tomorrow on youtube 7 pm pst(I PROMISE!!!)

The prize: 1 50g Nording Hunter Labrador & 1 MM Missouri Pride Cob...love this pipe. Bought an extra for myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_Q4MWhbyes

Comments

• Options
    @ocpunk714 ~ Nice podcast with good information.  I like that you encourage new smokers to try many different blends. I wish someone had recommended that to me 30 years ago when I started smoking pipe.  For years, or nearly decades, I only smoked Q1, BCA and Captain Black. It's only been within the last 10 years or so that I ventured into different blends. I could kick myself for missing English and Balkan blends for so many years. I still enjoy aros but it's nice to have such a big selection of blends to choose from depending on my mood or desire. 

Is the music in your podcast your creation too? Nice touch. 
  • Options
    Thanks! I do create the music as well. I’ve been a musician for over 20 years.
  • Options
    Do you have an RSS feed for the podcast episodes?
  • Options
    @AnantaAndroscoggin I’m only set up for YouTube at the moment. Kinda broke, but I have previously used Podcast Garden and that’s where I will be putting them on soon.