Home General
Options

Tobbacopies.com

10% percent off Sutliff Private Stock,50.00 or more.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry guys Tobbacopipes.com not Tobbaco pies.
  • Options
    @buflosab Tobacco Pies sounds so much cooler! Haha. Tobaccopipes.com is awesome though. Free S&H always bonus.
  • Options
    This is what I Recieved on my first order from Tobaccopipes.com paid for the Tobbaco and the other items were free as a first time buyer. The establishment is in Florida so my order arrived quick. My only regret is the fact I meant to order A Taste Of Autumn because I saw PappyJoe had ordered it and it sounded good. So as usual I jumped the gun and ordered Autumn Evening. It smells good so I'm hoping I like it.
  • Options
    @0punk714,thanks man, hopefully no one will ask me what a Tobbaco Pie is and were they can get so Excited.
  • Options
    Rewrite,thanks man,hopefully no one will ask me what a Tobbaco Pie is and were they can get some.
  • Options
    ocpunk714ocpunk714 Master
    edited March 2018
    Autumn Evening is pretty good. I recently finished a tin, so you won’t super let down or anything.

Trust me. I’ve jumped the gun a few times like that, so you’re in good company  :D
  • Options
    I tried it. Didn't like it for a strange reason: tasted too much of tobacco.
  • Options
    @motie2, Humorous as ever,thank you. Actually I just tried some Autumn Evening and I like it. By the way I did recieve some Sutliff Rum&sample and I have to say you probably would be dissatisfied with the blend. It isn't bad but no comparison to BP. Oh and next time you try Tobbaco Pie ask for extra crust. Hope things are going better for you.
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    edited March 2018
    Thanks @buflosab. I think I am BP4LIFE (or until something better comes around.) I'm interested in Sutliff Private Stock Blue Danube and Alexander Bridge, both rum blends I've never tried. And @pwkarch gave us an intriguing review of Sutliff bulk Spicy Vanilla.

• Options
    @motie2

Yeah man, I think the Spicy Vanilla is some good stuff. Smoked it three times so far. Today, in the wind taking out trash and recycling (point: not optimal smoking conditions) I ran a bowl of Stokkebye Sambuca through a old Butz Coquin (sp?) Briar. Not horrible, but not the Sambuca/ Licorice flavor I was looking for. I consider this a failed test on my part as I did not have the correct parameters in place to fairly test the blend, so I will repeat the process whenever we got out of this Nor'easter parade (pun intended).
  • Options
    I'm afraid to bring it up, but I was under the impression that the flavor added to Mixture 79 was licorice. I think I read it in a P&C catalogue.
  • Options
    @motie2

You are correct sir. I have some jarred and today while smoking the Sambuca I actually made a mental note to break out the jar of 79 for a test drive. My Dad smoked this, and I did as well many times. This blend was never found by me to be the tobacco devil that everyone claimed it to be. Once again, there is a reason why Sutliff has continued to manufacture it, and to keep it on the market. I do however do not recall tasting licorice in the M79 in a starring role. This gives me something to look forward to......
  • Options
    It's not the devil, and if you like it, you should live and be well.
    But it ghosts a pipe like nothing on earth.
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    edited March 2018
    I found this at http://www.tobaccopipes.com/sutliff-pipe-tobacco/?sort=featured&page=1, a categorization of the seven types of pipe tobacco offered by Sutliff, including aromatics, non-aromatics, and English blends.

• Sutliff Aromatic Pipe Tobacco
    • Sutliff Blending Pipe Tobacco
    • Sutliff Classic Pipe Tobacco
    • Sutliff English Pipe Tobacco
    • Sutliff Non-Aromatic Pipe Tobacco
    • Sutliff Private Stock Pipe Tobacco
    • Sutliff Tobacco Galleria Pipe Tobacco