Home The Lounge
Options

Royal Buck Facebook page

If you happen to have an FB page then please go search and like our page. It would be greatly appreciated. Pretty basic at the moment, but it will build over time.

Comments

• Options

I don't do Facebook anymore, as I find that it is the narcissists playground, with so many folks posting hundreds of pics of themselves, giving play by play updates on every facet of their lives. Even some facets that fall into the "too much information," category.

I do however like the name of your club, and your club logo as well.

• Options
    KmhartleKmhartle Master
    edited February 2018
    Following. Although, I'm in Kansas so I probably won't be making all of the meetings. Haha. 
  • Options
    @Kmhartle thanks for liking the page! Who knows, maybe I can figure out a way to do something live online eventually.
  • Options
    I will be sure to like this page. @Kmhartle what part of Kansas are you in? I live in Kansas outside of the KC Metro area.
  • Options
    @Jayhawk422. I live in Topeka but work just outside of Olathe. I'm hoping to get to the Kansas City Pipe Show this year and am considering joining the KC Pipe Club. 
  • Options
    @Kmhartle I can feel your pain on he commute, I work well north of the river and live in Olathe. I tend to travel for work som I’m always in and out of town. I sometimes go to the pipe club events ona rare ocasion but do attend the show. 

When i I went to Washburn I would always go to Churchill’s, and in fact that is where I first learned about pipe smoking.
  • Options
    I go to Churchill's pretty often.  Grumpy amuses me but when you catch him on a good day, he is full of great information. I've bought a few Nording pipes there, but the tinned tobacco selection has decreased a lot over the last few years. I understand Erik Nording comes to the shop annually. I'd like to catch him the next time he visits and makes a presentation. 

Maybe I'll run into you at the pipe show! 
  • Options
    It has been a long time since I’ve been there, and glad grumpy is still there. Let me know next time Erik Nording is going to be at the shop and maybe we can meet up then. Also if you haven’t tried his rocky Patel eagle cigar, it is a great smoke. I bought a couple boxes of them a few years ago and have kept them in my humidor.