Home The Lounge
Options

Bowl Session

ocpunk714ocpunk714 Master
edited February 2018 in The Lounge
Greetings everyone! I’ve smoked tobacco in one form or another throughout my life, but I have really started gaining a lot of education on this very broad subject. Bought my first pipe and tobacco from a shop called Racine & Laramie of Old Town in San Diego, CA. It was more like an adult souvenir, yet something drew me to it and I wanted to know all about this culture. Even though I have learned quite a bit in a short amount of time...I haven’t even scratched the surface. That’s what I love about smoking tobacco...it’s more of an educational experience, but with the fun precision of a good hobby like painting model cars and things of that nature.

I’m from Tustin, CA and this city is dead. A 1 oz. bag of Captain Black is $15 and the only other options I have been presented are Bali Shag and a tan looking pouch that says “Value Pipe Tobacco.” I’m thankful for helpful tips from YouTube videos from The Country Squire, Pipes Pitfalls and Pratfalls, Derek Tant, Muttonchop Piper....the list goes on.

Comments