Home General
Options

ATTENTION MODERATORS: Please Correct This Glitch - Or Address The Follow-up Message Of Approval

Last night I once again found myself staring blankly at a screen after everything I'd written mysteriously disappeared when trying to correct a single misspelled word. I don't understand why editing a single word can wipe away an entire discussion it took me quite a bit of time to write. What appears after the discussion disappears is the message that it needs "approval". But apparently it never is approved, and the message simple disappears into the ether. "Approved" by who? And if the message does in fact still exist and is in the 'needs approval status', please see to it that the proper approval function is finalized and the message is approved and posted. The system is apparently set-up for moderator approval of such messages - but no one seems to be following up on the approval process and messages are still in the system somewhere waiting for final approval.

Rather than try to remember exactly what I wrote again and re-write it, I'd first like to see the moderators or those who set up the system can retrieve these messages and approve them. I know I'm not the only one this has happened to. So if someone can look into the problem they may find a back-log of messages requiring approval and finally get them posted at the site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments