Home Ask an Expert
Options

To Inhale or not to Inhale... That is the Question

2»

Comments

• Options
    @PappyJoe, I'm guessing she did take a draw, but couldn't have possibly inhaled...........
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    edited August 2017
    Summation:

<<Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that smoking or using tobacco products comes with health risks like cancer and emphysema. Thus, like most things in life, from driving to eating refined carbs, there are both risks and benefits to pipe smoking. Smokers would argue that studies done specifically on the risks of pipe smoking are quite sparse, and that some actually found that occasional pipe smokers live longer than non-smokers. On the other hand, the National Cancer Institute argues that “Pipe smoking confers a risk of tobacco-associated disease similar to cigar smoking,” and puts the user at risk for a variety of cancers. Make your own informed decision.>>

~ http://www.artofmanliness.com/2009/10/14/a-pipe-smoking-primer/
  • Options
    Sip, sip, sip....like good bourbon
  • Options
    @Pubstout When I introduced my son to the hobby, trying to get him to give up cigarettes - he learned early on not to inhale. He about coughed a lung up when he first tried it. And afterwards I noticed he was retrohaling without inhaling.