Home General
Options

To blow smoke rings or not to blow smoke rings?

One of my favorite pastimes while smoking, is practicing blowing smoke rings.  My dad use to entertain us when my siblings and I were children by blowing smoke rings, they bring back those old memories. He had to tap the side of his cheek to blows the smoke rings.  I have been perfecting making them without the “cheek tap”, actually pretty easy to do.  I think my dad might have spit out his upper denture plate trying it this way?  Which he also use to do to entertain us....pop his top plate out partially...strange to see a set of teeth hanging out part way protruding through a big smile.  He would suck them back in and pop them out again.....great fun for all.  I think it use to scare the bejesus out of some neighbor kids though😂😂😂😂.
     I have been trying to blow a small smoke ring through a previous larger smoke ring.  No luck yet, not sure if it is even possible?  It seems I have seen it done somewhere before though?  If I ever accomplish this trick, I am going to move on to the Smoke Dragon that Gandalf blows.   Now THAT would be an accomplishment.  Anyone out there in pipe land have such lofty smoke ring accomplishments/goals? 😁

Comments