Home General
Options

Keen's Steakhouse pipe collection

Found this while doing a search on churchwardens.

Comments

• Options
    This is an awesome steakhouse in the heart of Manhattan.   All of the steaks are dry-aged.  The pipe collection is astounding with decades-old clay pipes (actually even older) attached to the walls and ceilings throughout the restaurant.  It's a white linen, classy place.  My wife and I celebrated our 25th anniversary with a weekend in the city and had dinner there before bar hopping to various speakeasies throughout the city.  The bar area is spectacular with vintage scotch and bourbons.  They also have an excellent wine selection.
  • Options
    daveinlaxdaveinlax Connoisseur
    I was never there when you could smoke but it is a good spot for dinner in the theater district. I've thought it had a little friendlier vibe than some of the other NYC steak places we've been to over the years.
     I've never had the mutton chop but the T bone for two and prime rib is delicious but the lobster bisque is the best I've ever had. I would have bought a pipe if it was marked Keen's but it was just like a clay I got in Colonial Williamsburg.
  • Options
    AnthonyAnthony Apprentice
    Thanks Pappy Joe for the tip next time were in New York we'll have to try it!