Home Pipes & Tools
Options

For Sale: a few pipes

I have listed a few pipes for sale on ebay and thought I would share them with you. If you search for member name "rudemoodatx" you will find these listed: 

Kaywoodie Custom Grain 33

Kaywoodie Relief Grain 22

Kaywoodie Hi-Bowl H8

Kaywoodie Meerchaum Bulldog (1930s?)

Kremer-S Shell 22

B. Barling & Sons 4025

Comments

• Options
    randellirandelli Enthusiast
    Here are a few more of the Barling - I must have broken the first post :)

• Options
    There is about 4 hours left on the auctions; with bids on the Hi-Bowl and Meerchaum Bulldog. 

I pulled the Barling...
  • Options
    Well I sold 3 for a surprising amount of money - the meerchaum broke $160! I figure guys were buying for spite because they didn't get that pipe they wanted for Christmas; or didn't participate in a secret santa...

I may put some more up as I am saving up for a "modern recreational firearm" and have a little bit more to save before I can pull the trigger <groan>
  • Options
    motie2motie2 Master
    edited December 2017
    Just glad to see someone else saws off stingers. Back in my first pipe life (mid '60's to mid '80's) I sawed off all stingers and found the pipes to smoke much better, to say nothing of being able to run a pipe cleaner through in the middle of a smoke.

• Options
    It was handy; but I didn't saw it off. I  believe that was my second pipe purchase and it is a great smoker. I just need to prune some of my lessor pipes as my collection grows.