Home General

Online sales and deals

Comments

• @vtgrad2003, I like deep, tangy, sweet Virginias.  Not many of those around.  I do have some plain reds, and they are ok too, but some of the special addition red flakes and cakes are my favorite.
  • @mfresa
    I'm not sure you'll get the "deep and tangy" like you do with CRF, but you do get the peppery note famous in a good red. From what I understand, Edisto isn't a special edition or small batch specialty product--it looks like it will be a permanent fixture in the Low Country lineup. 
  • Smokingpipescom

Smokingpipescom  Fresh Pipes Served Daily

15 Off Savinelli Tobaccos At Smokingpipescom

Savinelli is world-renowned for its history of sophisticated and quintessential Italian pipe design. From the artisan-crafted Autograph Freehands to 2022's exciting new releases, the Savinelli portfolio encompasses an impressive array of pipes to suit the tastes of every enthusiast. Complementing their extensive range of stylish pipes, Savinelli offers an exquisite line of pipe tobaccos across a variety of blend profiles.

From now until Thursday, February 10th, all Savinelli pipe tobaccos can be enjoyed at an additional 15% discount. From cult classics like Doblone d'Oro, Essenza Cipriota, and Brunello Flake to the Roman mythology-inspired Janus, Juno, and Jupiter blends, Savinelli's portfolio abounds with nuanced and flavorful mixtures specially designed for the connoisseur. Don't miss this opportunity to save on your favorite Savinelli blends at a 15% discount.

arrow-blackpng

facebook-btn-wpngtwitter-btn-wpngyoutube-btn-wpnginstagram-btn-wpng

Smokingpipescom  Fresh Pipes Served Daily  SPTV

Hours of operation:
    Monday-Friday: 9am-7pm EST
    Saturday: 10am-5pm EST
    Sunday: 12pm-4pm EST

Laudisi Enterprises 550 Highway 9 East Longs, SC 29568 USA
    Info@smokingpipes.com

We reserve the right to verify delivery to cardholder via UPS. You must be 21 years or older to make any selections on this site — by doing so, you are confirming that you are of legal age to purchase tobacco products or smoking accessories. We will deny any order we believe has been placed by a minor.

WARNING: Smokingpipes.com does not sell tobacco or tobacco related products to anyone under the age of 21, nor do we sell cigarettes.

© 2022 Smokingpipes.com. All rights reserved.

Privacy | Returns | Unsubscribe

• Smokingpipes.com has Gawith back in stock! Many of the blends are already sold out.
  • The bastards always seem to get SG in stock only a few days after I have already made a tobak order.  If I was only made of money.
  • Backwards retailing in my opinion. So, SP is now starting to offer these cigar "Starter Packs". Just like pipe tobacco, cigar smokers have all kinds of different preferences, but, to me, offering these 5 cigars to a "starter" would turn them off from cigar smoking before they even got started...these are horrible cigars to start with. If you want to give someone an indication of how nice cigar smoking is, load it with some decent smokes, even if it is more expensive, but not these--again, just my personal opinion.

https://www.smokingpipes.com/cigars/sampler-packs/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=459988

Sampler Packs Starter Pack
  • Probably trying to unload some cigars that are not selling well.
  • Yep, and there's a reason they aren't selling well. I mean, if you want to "hook" someone into cigar smoking, put together a pack of Davidoff's or something (even Griffin's at a lower price point), but not these.
  • mfresamfresa Master
    edited February 2022
    @vtgrad2003, I used to smoke the Edge maduros when they first came out and I liked them.  But that was years ago, I don't know what Rocky Patel is putting into them nowadays.  I sure do miss the original Oliva O Maduros.  They were amazing, but Roberto Oliva changed the blend and it went downhill.

•  

Explore The International Pipe Smoking Day Sale At Smokingpipescom

Our favorite day of the year, International Pipe Smoking Day (IPSD), arrives this Sunday, February 20th. In appreciation of this venerated hobby and the vibrant community that supports it, we're kicking off the celebration early with a massive, site-wide savings event.

From now through 11:59pm ET on Sunday, February 20th, take an additional 10% off all tinned and bulk pipe tobacco, and 15% off everything else site-wide.

2022 marks the 15th anniversary of IPSD and there's no better way to honor the holiday than to enjoy all of your favorite tobacco-related accouterments at a significant savings. So take this opportunity to treat yourself to a new pipe, restock your cellar with tinned or bulk tobacco, sample new cigars, or pick up the accessories that you've had your eye on — all discounted exclusively for our five-day IPSD celebration.

From all of us here at Smokingpipes, we wish you a very happy International Pipe Smoking Day.

arrow-blackpng

• For what ever reason I can't stop producing these giant text windows
  • View in web browser

My Account

Pipes and Cigars Homepage

HOME

TOBACCO

PIPES

SPECIALS

BEST SELLERS

IPSD Sitewide Savings - 15 Off

TGI Thursday

Lane Limited Bulk - 15 Off

Shop Now

Lane Limited has been around for decades and is responsible for some of the best-selling bulk pipe tobaccos on the market. Their claim to fame is led by Lane 1-Q, which has been the best-selling bulk tobacco in the country for over 50 years. In addition to 1-Q, you can find a variety of other blends such as Lane BCA, Black Raspberry, RLP-6, and many more. For a limited time, we are giving you all a great opportunity to stock up by taking 15% off each tier of Lane Limited bulk tobacco! That means you'll be able to get your favorite Lane blends for as low as $1.90 per ounce! Make sure you stock up and save soon though, this deal ends on February 23rd at 11:59PM.

This offer will expire on February 23rd, 2022 @ 11:59 PM EST
    This offer cannot be combined with other offers.

Clearance Sale

Top Selling Tobaccos

Request A Catalog

Facebook

Instagram

YouTube

follow us

Shop Now

This offer is valid only during the stated promotional period or while supplies last.

PIPESandCIGARS does not sell products to anyone under the age of 21.

You are receiving this e-mail because you signed up to receive PIPESandCIGARS.com Email Special email communications. Unsubscribe here, change your preferences or contact customer service if you received this email in error or do not wish to receive future emails.

PIPESandCIGARS • 1911 Spillman Drive, Dept #26 • Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015 • 1-800-494-9144

• Smokingpipescom  Fresh Pipes Served Daily

20 Off Sutliffs Private Stock  1849 Tinned Tobacco At Smokingpipescom

Sutliff Tobacco Company dates to 1849 when H.W. Sutliff opened his first tobacco shop in San Francisco. Among the oldest continuously operating blending houses in the United States, the manufacturer has long furnished retailers with high-quality blending components and premixed pipe tobaccos — in fact, many of the House Blends offered by tobacconists around the country are made by Sutliff. In addition to providing many of the bulk and brick-and-mortar blends you likely enjoy, the blending house also crafts an array of premium tinned products under the Sutliff name, including the select Private Stock line and 1849 mixture.

A meticulously curated series of delectable, high-quality tobaccos, Sutliff's Private Stock includes indulgent aromatics like the best-selling Molto Dolce, as well as mellow, all-day English and Virginia blends — all crafted for the connoisseur of luxury pipe tobaccos. Their flagship 1849 mixture is equally noteworthy: Commemorating the company's original founding, 1849 intermingles select Red and Bright Virginias with two distinct Perique varietals for the perfect melange of tang, citrus, and spice.

From now through March 3rd, save 20% on Sutliff's 1849 and all Private Stock blends. It's the perfect opportunity to experience the blending house's most highly regarded blends and elevate your tobacco cellar with these impressive favorites.

arrow-blackpng

Hours of operation:

Info@smokingpipes.com

We reserve the right to verify delivery to cardholder via UPS. You must be 21 years or older to make any selections on this site — by doing so, you are confirming that you are of legal age to purchase tobacco products or smoking accessories. We will deny any order we believe has been placed by a minor.

WARNING: Smokingpipes.com does not sell tobacco or tobacco related products to anyone under the age of 21, nor do we sell cigarettes.

• https://www.smokingpipes.com/

From now until Tuesday, April 5th, enjoy the entire line of G.L. Pease pipe tobaccos at an additional 20% savings.

20 Off G L Pease Tinned Tobacco At Smokingpipescom

With over 30 years of blending experience and over 20 years shepherding the G.L Pease name, Gregory Pease is among the preeminent pipe tobacco artisans of the modern age — having hand-crafted some of the most sophisticated, complex, and thoroughly enjoyable pipe tobaccos on the market. From spicy Virginia/Perique blends to smooth and silky English mixtures, the G.L. Pease portfolio encompasses a range of blends celebrated in every corner of the globe — each capturing a moment in time, a shared experience accessible to all who put flame to pipe.

Whether working your way through the Old London series, lighting yet another bowl of the best-selling Quiet Nights, or indulging in Greg's most recent masterpiece, the old-school, navy flake Windjammer, your G.L. Pease experiences deliver on the promise of nuance, tradition, and palpable nostalgia that transports you to a time and place where pipes and tobaccos are ubiquitous.

From now through April 5th, relishing that tradition is made even easier, as we're discounting all G.L. Pease tobacco by an additional 20%. With every mixture in the portfolio currently on sale, it's the perfect time to stock up on old favorites and sample some new blends from your wishlist.

arrow-blackpng

G.L. Pease mixtures are created for true lovers of fine pipe tobaccos. They rely on the natural tastes and aromas of the finest new world and oriental leaf, blended in careful measure to bring out the best of each component… Our care in blending delivers tobaccos that are balanced and harmonious, with a wonderful interplay of nuances to both satisfy the casual smoker, and to engage and delight the palate of the more reflective connoisseur.

gpease-sigpng

Hours of operation:

Info@smokingpipes.com

• This is a really nice Sav Hand Made (in my opinion), unsmoked and only $80...someone should jump on it. I would but I just spent $5,000 for a new oven!

• vtgrad2003vtgrad2003 Master
    edited May 2022
    As @PappyJoe says to me frequently, "bite me" LOL :D

• Londy3Londy3 Master
    Sexy pipe for sure. I just picked one up kinda similar to that. 
  • Here's a really nice Sav (in my opinion) for only $75. The new one of these goes for $120 (and that's SP price), this means it's nearly 40% off just for some "minor rim darkening" which you won't notice anyway because it's rusticated.

• @vtgrad2003;
    Thanks for the tip, Brother. I just bought it!
  • That is a very nice pipe! I love the dark blue stem and the matching shank accent. I also like how the rustication/sandblasting wraps around the bowl then around the shank at 90 degrees to the bowl. That's really cool and shows attention to detail. The silver accent is nice too--not like a Peterson accent that looks like it was hammered on sometime during the Bronze Age, LOL. If only I hadn't bought that damn oven! LOL.
    Let me know how it smokes so I can wish I had bought it myself! :D

• edited May 2022
    @vtgrad2003
    Interesting, the “hammered on” (I read hand made with incredible skill) silver work, is what I like about Peterson’s Sterling Silver.  Most of Savinelli’s silver work looks like is just popped out the end of a machine with, and identical to, thousands of others.  There is no “soul” of the craftsman that gets imbued into Peterson’s silver work.  All except Peterson’s “Walnut Spigot” line….they look like they were pooped out of a machine like Savinelli’s.  I’m not trashing Savinelli’s, I like them too, I just like Peterson’s silver work better in most cases.🙂  I do love Sterling Silver, you can keep your gold…well….I’ll take gold if anybody is “getting rid” of some😬
  • @vtgrad2003;
    I told myself I wouldn't buy any more pipes. If it smokes as good as it looks, it will make me feel better. I'll let you know. Thanks again for posting the ad. I'm not going to buy anymore pipes!!!
    @RockyMountainBriar;
    The real test for meself is how well a pipe smokes. I have bought some beautiful pipes that don't smoke for sh**. I have a couple of old Peterson's and they smoke well. I have several Sav's and all but a couple are great smokers. I also have some bin pipes that smoke well. Like a lot of of things in life, it is a bit of a gamble. I'm not going to buy anymore pipes!!!